I've been looking all throughout the forum for this, so forgive me if this has already been posted:

I currently have the Verizon Tour with the Precision Zen theme (the one with the bridge) currently on my phone. I had the iBerry theme before and the thing I liked about it the most is that it had a theme for the calendar and messages, and one for just the calendar. What I am looking for is this particular precision zen theme with the calendar. I tried to make a bootleg version of it on my phone by using the iBerry theme w/ the calendar and then using a picture of the bridge as the background (found it on here), but the picture quality wasn't as clear as I would have liked for it to be, and the icons just didn't go along with the theme (if you get what I'm saying). I could have sworn that I saw this theme on some site, but I can no longer find it. If anyone knows where I can find it, or if someone has created it already or is willing to create it, PLEASE help me out!!

Thx!!
    02-22-10 12:14 AM
    I downloaded a good theme from Berry2go | Professional Blackberry theme design and ended up just changing the wallpaper to the one with the bridge..The name of the theme is ICrystal and the icons look pretty good...they have several versions of all the themes they make...Another suggestion would be to contact crackberry member CTthemes...i have some of his work and it is amazing......good luck and I hope this helps...
    02-22-10 12:48 AM
    I've been looking all throughout the forum for this, so forgive me if this has already been posted:

I currently have the Verizon Tour with the Precision Zen theme (the one with the bridge) currently on my phone. I had the iBerry theme before and the thing I liked about it the most is that it had a theme for the calendar and messages, and one for just the calendar. What I am looking for is this particular precision zen theme with the calendar. I tried to make a bootleg version of it on my phone by using the iBerry theme w/ the calendar and then using a picture of the bridge as the background (found it on here), but the picture quality wasn't as clear as I would have liked for it to be, and the icons just didn't go along with the theme (if you get what I'm saying). I could have sworn that I saw this theme on some site, but I can no longer find it. If anyone knows where I can find it, or if someone has created it already or is willing to create it, PLEASE help me out!!

Thx!!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I'm going to try and upload a screenshot about what I was talking about so you could see it but I can't figure it out!!!

If you would like, just pm me with your email and I will send it to you that way...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-10 01:13 AM
    Ok..I figured it out...

here's the screenshot..

Attachment 55458
    Last edited by dispatcher0531; 02-22-10 at 01:25 AM. Reason: photo
    02-22-10 01:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD