all i want is simple precision zen with hidden today. so that when you scroll over sms and mms is shows them on screen and same for email and calander. also if its possible to get rid of the grey border around top of screen, please pm if you can do this, it would be greatly appreciated.
    08-17-09 04:45 PM
    I would be interested in this theme also
    08-17-09 04:48 PM
    all i want is simple precision zen with hidden today. so that when you scroll over sms and mms is shows them on screen and same for email and calander. also if its possible to get rid of the grey border around top of screen, please pm if you can do this, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Try this free one:
    http://www.brbpromotions.com/robyroa...y_nakedtop.jad

There's more at Roby Road Media

Let me know if it's what you wanted.
    08-18-09 12:48 AM
    try stormota.com
    08-18-09 01:06 AM
    Sorry, the OTA link wasn't working, it's fixed now.
    08-18-09 12:07 PM
    Try this free one:
    http://www.brbpromotions.com/robyroa...y_nakedtop.jad

There's more at Roby Road Media

Let me know if it's what you wanted.
    tried it but im getin a lot of lag when scrolling through icons and it is skipping over calander.
    08-18-09 03:12 PM
    I get alot lag scrolling thru apps on the home screen...really bad lag, sometimes it wont scroll at all. but it will scroll fine in the menu screen.

also, can you do 6 icons on the home screen?

Other than that its exactly what I'm looking for, so if you can fix those things it will be great.
    08-18-09 04:08 PM
    tried it but im getin a lot of lag when scrolling through icons and it is skipping over calander.
    I get alot lag scrolling thru apps on the home screen...really bad lag, sometimes it wont scroll at all. but it will scroll fine in the menu screen.

also, can you do 6 icons on the home screen?

Other than that its exactly what I'm looking for, so if you can fix those things it will be great.
    Sorry about that. Themes are now fixed and I tested them on my Tour with no scrolling issues and no lag. Navigation to the hidden today area is fixed, hidden today has 6 slots, and there's now 6 icons across the bottom. The only caveat is that the first three icons(messages, calendar, and missed calls) are locked and can't be changed. The other three are open and set to device order. One bonus on the fixed icons, they're there no matter where they are in the applications list, so you can move them to the bottom and they're still on the home screen. So the first three icons in the app list become the second three in the home screen.

http://brbpromotions.com/robyroad/do...y_nakedtop.jad
    08-27-09 11:45 AM
    alot better...but why did you lock the first 3 icons? I think it would be better if it was customizable.

also the text is kinda small for everything. sorry, don't mean to nitpick
    08-28-09 01:16 PM
    Here this is exactly what you're looking for, with the addition of a 7th weather app icon at top right of screen.
    There is a regular and bannerless version.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/it...n-free-295256/

There's also another one by Shao128 which was originally posted by yester18 that has about a dozen variations, but I don't think bannerless is one of them.

PS a little lag is normal after downloading a new theme. Don't judge this until you've been running a theme for maybe 3 days.
    Also, after any theme is installed (i.e. selected as your active theme), always perform a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 01:49 PM
    alot better...but why did you lock the first 3 icons? I think it would be better if it was customizable.

also the text is kinda small for everything. sorry, don't mean to nitpick
    I can make the text bigger if you want, just tell me what size.
    I locked the first three icons because I was having trouble with navigation to the hidden today, and that was one less thing to worry about, and that's the three things people look at in today themes.
    I can try unlocking the first three icons again.
    08-31-09 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD