Hey I'm looking someone to make a theme for the NY Mets. Nothing too fancy. I'm just trying to get ready for spring training. I'm running OS 4.7 and looking for a theme with hidden today, weather slot and 6 user defined icons along the bottom. If anyone has time to make this or has question - feel free to PM me or respond here. THANKS!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-10 10:58 AM
    Why . . .

(I say that in jest - I am a lifelong, expatriate Phillies fan living on the Left Coast).

Good luck with the season, in all seriousness. I always look forward to playing the Mets. Love the rivalry.
    02-19-10 11:06 AM
    I was thinking the same thing!! I have made several other themes that are posted here and agree we need a Mets theme.

I have a lot on my plate right now, so it may be a few weeks, but I will definitely do it!

I will post new thread when complete.
    02-19-10 01:34 PM
    Why . . .

(I say that in jest - I am a lifelong, expatriate Phillies fan living on the Left Coast).

Good luck with the season, in all seriousness. I always look forward to playing the Mets. Love the rivalry.
    Bring it on Phillies Fan!! Let's Go Mets!
    02-22-10 06:07 PM
    I was thinking the same thing!! I have made several other themes that are posted here and agree we need a Mets theme.

I have a lot on my plate right now, so it may be a few weeks, but I will definitely do it!

I will post new thread when complete.
    That would be great. I'll be on the look out for it. Thanks!
    02-22-10 06:07 PM
    Hey I'm looking someone to make a theme for the NY Mets. Nothing too fancy. I'm just trying to get ready for spring training. I'm running OS 4.7 and looking for a theme with hidden today, weather slot and 6 user defined icons along the bottom. If anyone has time to make this or has question - feel free to PM me or respond here. THANKS!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Check my sig for the yankees/red sox theme... want one like that?
    02-22-10 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD