I've been trying out a few themes on my tour and i seem to be running into a problem. I can only see 8 themes as an option and I've installed more but I cant seem to see them. they show up in application loader and even in applications but not in the theme selection dialog. I've done a battery pull several times and no joy.

Any info about this would be apreciated. Thanks
    01-19-10 12:01 PM
    Not sure and I don't know a lot but it might have something to do with the available device memory. Have you checked that?
    01-19-10 10:11 PM
    I've been trying out a few themes on my tour and i seem to be running into a problem. I can only see 8 themes as an option and I've installed more but I cant seem to see them. they show up in application loader and even in applications but not in the theme selection dialog. I've done a battery pull several times and no joy.

Any info about this would be apreciated. Thanks
    Are you running 5.0 of the OS. If not and the theme is ment for 5.0 I believe it doesn't show up.
    01-20-10 09:05 AM
    Memory didnt seem to be the issue an the versions are all for 4.7 I believe it had to do with me OD'ing on themes and tried to install to many at once. I took them off and began installing one at a time and it seems that they are going in without issue.
    01-20-10 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD