I am BB noob and downloaded my first theme. When I switched themes I initially had to set up and rearrange my icons and folders which is no big deal. If I switch back and forth between themes will my changes be saved or will the themes revert back and I have to set them up to my liking all over?

Curious because I want to try some of these other themes without having to reorganize after every switch.
    08-18-09 09:05 AM
    I am BB noob and downloaded my first theme. When I switched themes I initially had to set up and rearrange my icons and folders which is no big deal. If I switch back and forth between themes will my changes be saved or will the themes revert back and I have to set them up to my liking all over?

Curious because I want to try some of these other themes without having to reorganize after every switch.
    As long as you keep that theme on your phone (don't delete and reinstall), reverting back and forth will keep your previous settings including wallpapers, icons, folders etc.
    08-18-09 09:08 AM
    Once you make your changes and you switch back it will keep those changes next time you use that theme. It will even keep your last background image that you used as well.
    08-18-09 09:08 AM
    Whenever you use a new theme for the first time, you will always have to rearrange your icons. But, like stated above, once you go back and forth between themes you've already used, you don't have to deal with that anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 09:10 AM
    Thanks for the info. You guys are very helpful! New themes here I come. I am going to even try my hand at making a Kansas City Chiefs and Mizzou theme.
    08-18-09 09:35 AM
    As long as you keep that theme on your phone (don't delete and reinstall), reverting back and forth will keep your previous settings including wallpapers, icons, folders etc.
    that's what i thought becuase that was the case with my pearl, but with the themes i've downloaded it doesn't happen. the icons will go back to the way they were when i first downloaded the theme, but the home screen ones will stay the same
    08-18-09 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD