This theme features a large hidden dock for lots of icons, yet very wallpaper friendly when hidden. There are 3 buttons along the bottom for messaging and a weather slot with text. Fonts are user defined. This theme will give your berry a pretty unique look and you'll really love it. I certainly did, it's the theme I'm using now!

Enjoy!
    Comments welcome as always

Attachment 56924

Attachment 56925

Attachment 56926

4.7: Sunset Tour (4.7os) - Themes BlackBerry Apps

5.0: Sunset Tour (5.0os) - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    03-09-10 10:48 AM

Great job on this theme!
    The large hidden dock is very snappy and a great way to show off your wallpaper while also keeping the function of having 9 additional apps at your fingertips.
    03-09-10 11:28 AM
    Absolutely love this theme. Definitely my fav of all your themes so far CT. Love it. Its quick, smooth, bright, functional, and gorgeous. Definitely a keeper. Good job Chris.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-10 11:55 AM
    Hey, great theme. I just bought the 5.0 version and love how wallpaper friendly it is. I have only 1 question. Would it be possible to allow the sms/mms part at the bottom to be customiized? I use crunch sms instead of the native SMS and dislike how the messages and sms parts are the same folder. I understand this is not typical but I figured I'd ask. I'm going to continue using this theme regardless but that 1 switch would be ideal.
    Really good work, and its very smooth and fast. Good job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-10 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD