Hey,
    Will someone do me a favour, I don't no how to use Theme builder & I'd like to take the stock theme and just add the 3G icon & make the font on the incoming/active call screens smaller so the number are not cut off (what I mean is if you use the stock theme with anything over .484 the (mobible) (work part is cute off) so if anyone could be as so kind I'll gladly try and chip in a couple bucks. Those two issues have me bugging me for the longest time.

Thank you.
    08-31-10 09:19 PM
    Zen, Today, or Custom? Send me a pm!
    09-09-10 01:59 AM
    out of curiosity, why do you want the 3g icon so bad? i still haven't understood everyones need to see that thing in themes

(just curious!...not attacking you for wanting that)
    09-09-10 07:27 AM
    out of curiosity, why do you want the 3g icon so bad? i still haven't understood everyones need to see that thing in themes

(just curious!...not attacking you for wanting that)
    I know it seems soooo silly but I prefer it also. I have Sprint and don't get the 3G for whatever reason so I still have the 1EX symbol. No, it isn't a big deal, but it does look nicer and maybe because it's just something different to look at, lol. But for me, I just think it makes the screen/theme look nice or more sophisticated or something.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-10 04:52 PM
    Well here you go, I decided to throw in 3. I might do Hidden Dock if someone wants it. I didn't get a change to test the 3G logo, but I am pretty sure it will work. Let me know if it doesn't. All 3 OTA's are OS 5.0

09-09-10 05:44 PM
    First off sorry for the late reply I checked this thread out while ago and no one replied so I forgot about it. I'm using the Zen version and there are only a couple small errors, first the 3G and signal is "off to far to the left* and second when you get an incoming call it overlaps the picture ID if you have one set *the active call screen is perfect.

Thanks again
    09-09-10 11:51 PM
    So picky with the logo lol. Just kidding!, take a look at it now. I moved everything. Funny thing with the call screen though; I didn't even touch it when I first made it. I changed it though. Give another try. Download again and when it asks to replace, say "yes". Use the same OTA links.

First off sorry for the late reply I checked this thread out while ago and no one replied so I forgot about it. I'm using the Zen version and there are only a couple small errors, first the 3G and signal is "off to far to the left* and second when you get an incoming call it overlaps the picture ID if you have one set *the active call screen is perfect.

Thanks again
    09-10-10 12:43 AM
    Almost perfect just need to move the 3G alittle more to the right and also same for the incoming call screen again thanks for all the help & hard work.
    09-10-10 12:48 PM
    I moved the screen features almost to the middle, and the 3G BB icon is not visible (as seen on the capture) when actually building the theme, so it's pretty much a hit or miss kind of thing. Use same links.

Last edited by arsenalsocal; 03-27-11 at 01:35 AM.
    09-10-10 04:33 PM
    perfect everything lines up and you can still see the nice 3G when on a call. Thanks for all your hard work, could I have a DM link so if the theme ever goes down I still have a copy & would you mind if you give me your paypal ? when I get paid I'd like to slip you something, Thanks again.
    09-10-10 07:02 PM
    perfect everything lines up and you can still see the nice 3G when on a call. Thanks for all your hard work, could I have a DM link so if the theme ever goes down I still have a copy & would you mind if you give me your paypal ? when I get paid I'd like to slip you something, Thanks again.
    I am glad I could helped you out. I don't plan on ever changing the link, so that's permanent. Unless, the current site I am using goes bust or something, but I will let you know if that ever happens. As far as paypal, someone else was telling me that I should charge or take donations, but I feel funny doing that. Plus, some themes that I have posted have licensing issues, and I don't think I could even do that as I haven't bought the icons myself. However, since I am not using anything with a license on this particular theme how about when you get your dough, you pm me and I reply with my paypal email? Sounds like a plan?
    09-10-10 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD