This theme is really, really cool! Everything seems to be flowing great so far. Transitions are niiiiiiice. Would like to see date, profile icon (even a real small one) and larger font throughout menus. Tends to be hard to read your messages, sms etc.. which is somewhat due to the dull colour more than font size. Thanks for sharing this and for all of your hard work
    11-12-09 10:57 AM
    LOL, I had the same problem on his last theme. That icon is for a weather app. Can't scroll to it. That was according to developer.
    thanks!!!! that's a shame!
    11-12-09 12:36 PM
    I like the theme but want to know if anyone else is with me in asking for a version with more "real estate" on the homescreen. By removing the bottom tabs or decreasing the space between the icons and tabs, (maybe move QL to spacebar which most of us like) the screen would be that much more workable for today area and wallpapers but still keep the functionality of the theme with transitions and such intact. And as I mentioned earlier, date and time along with even a tiny visible profile icon would keep me and I'm quite certain many others, on this theme indefinately. Awesome work.
    Last edited by kooratz; 11-12-09 at 04:35 PM. Reason: grammar correction
    11-12-09 04:25 PM
    Gotta drop the theme for now until the bugs are gone. Quicklaunch began to work but it has gone to not working again. I can't stand the hit or miss on the tyab as my OCD won't allow it. I hate to do it but I have to delete it now. Look forward to the future of this theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 06:17 PM
    Gotta drop the theme for now until the bugs are gone. Quicklaunch began to work but it has gone to not working again. I can't stand the hit or miss on the tyab as my OCD won't allow it. I hate to do it but I have to delete it now. Look forward to the future of this theme.

Not sure if this will make a difference for you, but I've found that I can get to any tab 100% of the time if instead of scrolling horizontally through the tabs I scroll to the icon above the tab I want and then scroll down to the tab. Hope this helps
    11-12-09 06:22 PM
    Tried that and it worked for awhile and then quit going to the quicklaunch tab completely. I can't stand to batt pull evryday again. That's why I left the storm! I really think its more of a bug or difference with the theme builder or something. New stuff always has problems in the beginning.

11-12-09 06:40 PM
    Works fine on 4.7 I've tried a few 5.0's and nothing that I can say really helped the overall blackberry experience for me. I do run bbm 5.0 and it along with QL run perfect on 4.7. Once OFFICIAL version(s) of 5.0 come out I'll give it a go, but for now things are smooth and I really don't care much for battery pulls and constant freeze ups
    11-12-09 06:52 PM
    I'm on 4.7 too. Its just not working flawlessly and my tour has me spoiled for perfection.

11-12-09 07:15 PM
    can you post the wallpaper? i changed it and cant get it back without reseting the whole theme erasing my icon layout. im on 5.0.230
    11-12-09 09:38 PM
    Love the colors. Another great theme, Thanks!!!!
    11-13-09 06:23 AM
    I love this theme. The only problem I have with it is when you pull up the message screen, the grey font on the white list makes it very hard to read. An overall great theme!!!

11-13-09 07:42 AM
    can you post the wallpaper? i changed it and cant get it back without reseting the whole theme erasing my icon layout. im on 5.0.230
    go into your media, and your pictures, highlight any picture and hit the bb menu button then click reset home screen image, if thats not it exactly that should get you there, i dont have my phone on me right now and thats from memory, lol...
    11-13-09 12:42 PM
    this is a sick theme. but id love it if you could hide the icons and if that little area wasnt behind the tabs
    11-13-09 01:03 PM
    Tried that and it worked for awhile and then quit going to the quicklaunch tab completely. I can't stand to batt pull evryday again. That's why I left the storm! I really think its more of a bug or difference with the theme builder or something. New stuff always has problems in the beginning.

Yeah, I hate waiting for my Tour to load after a bat pull, that's why I have quick pull. It allows you to schedule a device reboot equivalent to a battery pull. I have mine set to reset at 3am everyday so it happens when I'm sleeping.
    11-13-09 01:13 PM
    I have quicklaunch so I deleted quickpull. What I'm talking about requires a battery pull every few hours. That's just to keep the tabs running smooth and all of them working.

11-13-09 04:54 PM
    Can U fix the calendar icon and please, please, please, post the wallpaper
    11-14-09 10:33 PM
    Can you PLEASE post the wallpaper
    11-14-09 10:39 PM
    Can you PLEASE post the wallpaper
    From your main screen. Hit the BB button twice. Go to options. Then just go to reset wallpaper.
    11-14-09 10:50 PM
    from your main screen. Hit the bb button twice. Go to options. Then just go to reset wallpaper.
    thank youuuu!!!!!!!!!
    11-14-09 10:52 PM
    go into your media, and your pictures, highlight any picture and hit the bb menu button then click reset home screen image, if thats not it exactly that should get you there, i dont have my phone on me right now and thats from memory, lol...
    that doesn't work on 5.0 it did for me on 4.7
    11-15-09 09:50 AM
    Very nice theme... flawless !!!

Way to go.
    11-15-09 10:12 AM
    how come this theme doesn't show up on my theme list after i download it? battery pull and everything. only for os5? i'm running 4.7
    11-15-09 10:16 AM
    love the theme but i want my Oakley theme back
    11-15-09 09:09 PM
    can someone post an ota or desktop download for the oakley theme? i have heard about it and that everyone loves it but have never been able to try it.

Thanks
    11-15-09 09:16 PM
    I had it but for somereason i lost it on my update. and when socksinsideout.com got updated the theme was gone i hope he puts it back up
    11-15-09 11:54 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD