Here is my try at my first theme. The top bars are 1/2 the size. There is a calendar which you can scroll up to from the left icon and the right icon for my weather bug which can be accessed by the right icon. The middle ones scroll up to the profiler.

I do not know how to post the jad file for OTA (anyone's help would be great) so here is the alx file (uploaded as a .zip, just remove the .zip part of the file name)

Not that I'd ask, but would be nice...DONATE
    Last edited by friguy3; 08-15-09 at 10:12 PM.
    08-15-09 09:19 PM
    the on theme i have been looking for with all the things i need and no OTA = ( greath theme though
    08-15-09 09:30 PM
    the on theme i have been looking for with all the things i need and no OTA = ( greath theme though
    I have the JAD file just dont know where to post it sorry
    08-15-09 09:37 PM
    It the today information hidden?
    08-16-09 08:37 AM
    No since I liked having my calendar info there for a quick glance without having to move over to the calendar icon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 08:39 AM
    Here is my try at my first theme. The top bars are 1/2 the size. There is a calendar which you can scroll up to from the left icon and the right icon for my weather bug which can be accessed by the right icon. The middle ones scroll up to the profiler.

I do not know how to post the jad file for OTA (anyone's help would be great) so here is the alx file (uploaded as a .zip, just remove the .zip part of the file name)

Not that I'd ask, but would be nice...DONATE
    I tried to download this theme but it doesn't work. appears to be only 432 bytes so something's obviously missing. can you zip up the alx and jad files?
    01-03-10 06:00 PM
    I have the JAD file just dont know where to post it sorry
    You need access to a server online where you can upload the files to. Then there is a small file that needs to be in the director where the files are (htaccess file... you can find it online)

If you dont have your own website where you can host your files, you can look around here... some people were offering to host themes.
    01-03-10 06:15 PM
    Here's another thought...Why not just export it to COD file so people can just install it via DM?
    01-03-10 06:18 PM
    Interested in this theme. Please attach it in some form...
    01-03-10 08:21 PM
    I think he tried. Has an alx.zip file that won't work with DM. Guess we wait for the proper files At least it didn't work for me anyhow.
    01-03-10 10:14 PM
    I think it's because he didn't actually zip both the alx and cod file... he said he renamed the .alx to .zip so he could attach it. I am assuming that he only included the alx file and not the cod file that goes with it.
    01-03-10 10:27 PM
    Ya...somethings not taking. I thought maybe I could get it to take through DM but no such luck. This guy posted this like 5 months ago from what I can tell...so no sign of him coming back anytime soon I guess
    01-03-10 10:34 PM
    Too bad, it's what I've been looking for. Others I found had way too big or small of a font on homescreen.
    01-04-10 09:32 PM
    Im here, but wow I have no idea where the files are. I have a similar one on my BB but dont have the files anymore and I guess there is no way to get it off my BB...Ill try and make a new one soon just busy now (just bought a new house!)
    01-04-10 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD