02-28 Update - SearchOn now Includes the Active 3G logo for CDMA devices!
    (note: the logo may not display while in the browser)
    • 3G and BB Logo = 1XEV
    • 3G without BB Logo = 1X
    • 3g = 1x

Introducing:

SearchOn Premium (OTA Purchase)

Features:
    • Active 3G logo for CDMA.
    • 6 User defined main homescreen icons (4 in main area, 2 stationary in banner area)
    • 8 Additional icons will display on hidden dock
    • Clickable Search Bar (Requires SearchIt Application)
    • Hidden Today Area
    • 3 different views (Search bar view, icon only view, no icon view)
    • Transparent Menus
    • Weather Icon on Lock Screen
    • LAG FREE, snappy zoom in/zoom out transitions
    • Included web launcher for user guide
    • TONS of hotkeys (see bottom of thread for hotkey guide)

Default Screen: (All Icons are User Defined)

Hidden Today Area:

Highlight/Click on the date/time area for hidden dock:

Hidden Dock with 8 customizable icons:

Highlight/Click the Search Box to seamlessly spawn SearchIt

For the most integrated experience, set your SearchIt skin to 'Black'

Tap the 'H' key to change the view to date/time only

Or tap the 'J' key to change the view to icons only

The hidden dock/hidden today is still available when in the icon-only view

HotKey Guide
    Static HotKeys:
    Esc (back button) - Returns to main view from any view
    $ - Expands Hidden Dock
    Z - Collapses Hidden Dock
    H - No-Icon View
    J - Icon-Only View
    0 - Google Voice
    Spacebar - QuickLaunch
    W - BerryWeather (also defined in app)
    Q - SearchIt (also defined in app)

HotKey Guide
    User Defined HotKeys: (based on your application order)
    Last edited by deficitism; 02-28-10 at 08:50 AM. Reason: spelling
    02-23-10 12:34 PM
    When will this be ready for purchase?
    02-25-10 07:28 AM
    Its up now. Link is at top top of original thread. Enjoy!
    02-25-10 08:16 AM
    Thanks. Great Theme. Definitely one of my favorites. A lot of extras that make it well worth the $0.99 cost. Smooth / fast and able to have all I need is only a scroll or hot key away. Great job!

If you were to tweak it, here are my suggestions:
    1. shift the Search area up giving a little more room for the Hidden Today below.
    2. add one more item to the Hidden Today and increase font size or bold the text
    3. if not 1 & 2 above, bold the text of the Hidden Today
    02-26-10 03:38 PM
    D/L from mobihand! Did not show up, purchased Searchit to make sure I had complete theme. I am Tour 4.7! What's up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-10 09:41 PM
    Thanks. Great Theme. Definitely one of my favorites. A lot of extras that make it well worth the $0.99 cost. Smooth / fast and able to have all I need is only a scroll or hot key away. Great job!

If you were to tweak it, here are my suggestions:
    1. shift the Search area up giving a little more room for the Hidden Today below.
    2. add one more item to the Hidden Today and increase font size or bold the text
    3. if not 1 & 2 above, bold the text of the Hidden Today
    Great suggestions, however, I'm at the mercy of the SearchIt app's placement.

For #3, I can certainly do that. I'll make sure its in the next update.
    02-27-10 10:37 AM
    D/L from mobihand! Did not show up, purchased Searchit to make sure I had complete theme. I am Tour 4.7! What's up?

The mobihand product page clearly states its for tour on 5.0+.

I ported a 4.7 version for another customer. Email the tech support email on your mobihand receipt, and I'll get it to you.
    02-27-10 10:39 AM
    Great theme, ported 4.7 version, works great! Thanks for your hard work and dedication and great customer service and attention to detail. Give it a whirl. Its definately work the $$$. I love the Search it app. Thanks.

02-27-10 12:41 PM
    Active 3G Logo has been added to SearchOn Premium. Check it out!
    02-28-10 08:44 AM

Hey I just read that u purchased this theme... u could have gotten it free here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/no...0-10-a-425844/ (this version is alot cleaner and was the ORIGINAL 3G BLACKBERRY LOGO theme for all TOUR USERS on ANY NETWORK)
    02-28-10 12:45 PM
    Wasn't this theme already craeted by another user thats NOT CHARGING for it...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/no...0-10-a-425844/

clearly it seems as though u hacked the ORIGINAL theme designers theme and tweaked it. If you're going to COPY someomes idea give them credit or else its called wait for it.... wait for it.... PLAGIARISM!!! And his theme is 100 PERCENT FREE!!!
    02-28-10 12:53 PM
    Wasn't this theme already craeted by another user thats NOT CHARGING for it...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/no...0-10-a-425844/

clearly it seems as though u hacked the ORIGINAL theme designers theme and tweaked it. If you're going to COPY someomes idea give them credit or else its called wait for it.... wait for it.... PLAGIARISM!!! And his theme is 100 PERCENT FREE!!!
    No one stole anything. If you'd like, PM me, and I can prove it. He may be a little bitter that someone else discovered his secret. Hes even more bitter that I'm willing to expose it.

Please do not pollute my thread with spam like this. Thanks.
    02-28-10 01:35 PM
    No one stole anything. If you'd like, PM me, and I can prove it. He may be a little bitter that someone else discovered his secret. Hes even more bitter that I'm willing to expose it.

No class man.

You stole his idea then charge for it.
    Last edited by Slingbox; 02-28-10 at 03:44 PM.
    02-28-10 02:48 PM

I like how this guy completely ignores all of the questions asking about how its done. At least say 'I'd like to keep it a secret for now'. Say something meaningful instead of ignoring the folks that are interested.

FWIW, I decompiled your COD files.
    ^^Feel free to make your own judgement here is what he originally posted in my thread regarding the 3G icon. I normally associate decompiling with hacking etc...

Just so everyone knows the 3G icon is a simple font that "I" James Patterson created. For everyones information yes the font is copy written and yes I told him I dont mind letting my lawyers battle but it was never my intention to make money from it just to share with others.

Good luck with your sales Deficitism.
    Last edited by JPatterson350; 03-07-10 at 11:06 AM.
    02-28-10 04:33 PM
    *Mods*

I'd like to keep this thread on topic. Can we please remove the drama?
    02-28-10 05:02 PM
    I'm not really sure what the argument is about. I just saw the theme and I liked it. I downloaded the theme and didn't read correctly. It was clearly mark 5.0. I have 4.7 and had no way of upgrading, as I have no pc and can't use one at work. Yet, I was please when I was helped and got a 4.7 port which I thought was great. I looked at 3G theme but found no way to get it because I can't go to DM without pc. To me the theme is nice, smooth and I even got a update from Mobihand, but could not download because it was 5.0. I'm not upset, I wish I could use the 3G theme. I just can't find OTA for 4.7. Any thoughts or ideas. Please, don't forget everybody can't upgrade to 5.0 yet.

02-28-10 05:25 PM
    Hi again. Shoot me an email, and I'll port the 3G version to 4.7 for you tomorrow. Thanks!
    02-28-10 05:32 PM
    Again, great theme. One of my favorites and worth the $0.99. Not sure the 3G arguments have anything to do with the usefulness of the theme and it is not a big deal to me one way or the other. Shouldn't prevent someone from trying the theme, thats for sure. The theme has everything one would want only a click or a roll away.

One suggestion on the 3G upgrade. The font on your Incoming / Outgoing Call screens is too small. It is different than the origianl SearchOn Premium version. I switched back because it is easier on my aging eyes.
    03-02-10 02:38 PM
    Interesting... I actually did not make any changes to the call screen. Have you tried a reboot after installation?

PS: Its my favorite theme too. I originally made it for my own pleasure, but couldn't stand to see it lonely. Tons of functionality, will be my default for a long long time. Until I make v2, that is.
    03-02-10 04:23 PM
    Interesting... I actually did not make any changes to the call screen. Have you tried a reboot after installation?

Yes, I rebooted after install, first w/ Quick Pull then a full battery pull after reading your post. Still the Incoming / outgoing call screen it different that your first version of the premium SearchOn. On the 3G version the font is too small. Let me know if you change it. I like the 3G logo but need to read who is calling more.
    03-03-10 07:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD