I seen the other Marine Corps thems and was wondering if anyone could make one for the Tour. I love the battery as a % instead of the standard battery life. I would also like it as a today theme. I live by my calender. I really like the one at this link

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=320633

I have a bunch of Marine Corps pictures i could give to someone to make this.

thank you in advance
    04-12-10 07:34 PM
    Awesome request. Semper Fi Sgt! Come on fellow addicts show some luv.
    04-15-10 10:35 PM
    So I worked on your theme when I needed a break from the main theme I'm working on right now that I'm having some technical issues with. I've attached some screen shots from the simulator so you could see about what it would look like on your device.

FEATURES:
    * Switched network from 1XEV to the 3G symbol.
    *3G with the BlackBerry logo = 1XEV
    *3G w/o the logo = 1X
    *3g = 1xev
    * Calendar on the home screen shows up to 7 entries at a time
    * Transitions from all the screens
    * Ball and anchor as the focus icon on the Application menu

I still need to figure out how to change the battery icon to show the percentage but I wanted to see if this was the basic idea of what you are looking for. Hit me up and let me know.
    Last edited by ben.keen; 04-17-10 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Corrected number of calendar entries from 5 to 7
    04-17-10 11:06 AM
    yes it looks good....if you need other pictures also i can send you some also......i wish i knew how to make themes......
    04-17-10 04:03 PM
    It is up to you. I have plenty of pictures from my trips to Iraq and other places around the world. If you specific pictures used I can insert them replacing the images I used in the example above. If you are happy with what I showed, I'll publish it and send you the files. It is your theme man so let me know and I will make the changes.

As far as making themes, there are a bunch of threads on here on what you need to do. You'll need to download theme builder from blackberry.com and then you can do what I just do, try it out and learn from your mistakes.
    04-17-10 05:48 PM
    were you ever able to finish this theme? If so I would like to get it for my BB
    05-13-10 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD