To those who build themes or are familiar with them, I have a question and a suggestion. With the new 5.0 theme builder program which include transition, is it in any way possible to integrate 3 home screen? What I mean is that you would have a left and right transition from the main home screen creating the two extra ones. Kind of similiar to the droid but instead of flicking left and right to get to the extra home screen, you would scroll left or right using the trackball to bring them up in transition. It would be very cool to have another sets of 7/8 icons to organize(user defined). For example, the main home screen(middle) is for your mostly used apps, the left can be use for media apps and the right can be used for personal things.
    ^
    ^
    Please let me know if anything like this is possible with the new theme builder and would you have any interest in doing so?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 08:47 PM
    I don't believe that this is possible, even with Theme Builder 5.0
    11-28-09 10:19 PM
    You could pull something like that off using Composer (included with Theme Studio).
    It's not possible using Theme Builder alone though.
    11-28-09 10:44 PM
    ^^
    Yes I talking about in conjuction between theme builder plus theme studio.
    ^
    ^

The reason I thought this was possible is b/c the theme "Phosphoresce" had that left and right transition, but it was integrated within the homescreen itself where the trackball button had to be press instead of just scrolling it left or right. So I don't think its far fetch to assumed creating 3 homescreen is possible. Just something to ponder about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by noized77; 11-28-09 at 11:12 PM.
    11-28-09 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD