darn.. was hoping some of those issues were resolved
    05-21-10 09:40 AM
    Well, I am throwing in the towel & giving up on this theme. While I understand the language barrier, that reason can only go so far. If you are going to create a premium theme to put out there then you need to have someone assist with the language barrier in order to get any feedback or issues resolved, otherwise what is the point? Here's this great looking theme that none of us can use and it was almost a waste of time & hard work for the developer to create this theme. Just as it was a waste of my money to purchase the theme. It's sad, really. I hope for everyone else's s sake that this theme gets an update with the issues resolved. I got a refund as I just couldn't believe the issues, bugs & lack of response.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 10:01 AM
    I am currently running the Berryweather version 2.2 for the Storm1. My issue is that I can not find the "wallpaper" that they said they would provide, to complete the berryweather option. Anyone know where this is located?
    05-21-10 11:08 AM
    I am currently running the Berryweather version 2.2 for the Storm1. My issue is that I can not find the "wallpaper" that they said they would provide, to complete the berryweather option. Anyone know where this is located?
    Pssst.... you may want to check out this message thread - it's Storm specific and a couple of users have also posted some wallpapers to fit this theme. BTW, the wallpapers you are looking for are included in the ZIP download file.
    05-21-10 11:38 AM
    yeah this doesn't look good for the developer.. I was thinking about purchasing BT's OS6 theme as well, but if this is the support I can expect, no way I'm doing that...
    05-21-10 02:42 PM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD