Some may know that Pooter PRO (1) is a free theme release that made you enjoy various shortcuts for 3rd party apps on the homescreen. Although visually stunning customization wasn't too present. In comes Pooter PRO 2 with 12 customizable icons and a "weather widget" that you can turn on and off. Refined shortcut screens on the homescreen make this theme even more unique that Pooter PRO the first time around. Embracing the new default OEM icons Pooter PRO 2 is so delicious you want to take a bite out of you Blackberry!

• 5 shortcut screen on the homescreen
    • Perfect for users that don't use keyboard shortcuts
    • 12 customizable icons
    • Weather widget can be turned on and off - must have free or paid weather app
    • No carrier
    • Wallpaper friendly
    • No transitions

UPDATE!

• Now 5 icon bottom dock can be hidden - click on the arrow to hide/show
    • Removed large status text
    • Fixed active call screen text overlapping contact's picture
    • All fonts left to default

Get Pooter PRO 2 from the Crackberry store HERE
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 08-25-10 at 03:27 PM.
    08-06-10 12:36 AM
    great theme
    08-06-10 03:32 AM
    Thanks! Did you purchase it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-10 02:14 PM
    I bought this theme recently and think it's one of the best adaptations of the OS6 look out there. I especially like the navigation. My only complaint is that blue focus icon on the home screen. It's great when scrolling to select an icon, but when at rest on the main screen, it would be nice if it faded away somehow so it doesn't distract from the wallpaper and other theme elements. Possibly a thin blue "wireframe" selection icon would be less distracting IMO. Another alternative would be to allow scrolling down to completely hide the selection overlay. Other than this minor issue, great work. I think I probably switch themes a few times a week and this one is a "keeper" ... Nice job!
    Last edited by BB_Berry; 08-19-10 at 02:08 PM.
    08-19-10 02:05 PM
    If I use CrunchSMS instead of the stock messaging app is there a way to link it to the Messages tab when SMS and MMS is clicked? I have not purchased yet but am thinking about it. I know I could place the CrunchSMS icon in the "apps" tab as one of the 12 user selected apps but this would defeat the idea behind organization.
    08-19-10 02:36 PM
    I bought this theme recently and think it's one of the best adaptations of the OS6 look out there. I especially like the navigation. My only complaint is that blue focus icon on the home screen. It's great when scrolling to select an icon, but when at rest on the main screen, it would be nice if it faded away somehow so it doesn't distract from the wallpaper and other theme elements. Possibly a thin blue "wireframe" selection icon would be less distracting IMO. Another alternative would be to allow scrolling down to completely hide the selection overlay. Other than this minor issue, great work. I think I probably switch themes a few times a week and this one is a "keeper" ... Nice job!

I'm thinking of updating the theme so that you can hide the 5 bottom icons. I'll have to brainstorm on how it can work with the whole function of the homescreen. Thanks for the comment! If you wouldn't I wouldn't be able to make better themes for all you guys

08-21-10 06:42 PM
    Theme has been updated!
    08-24-10 01:13 PM
    If I use CrunchSMS instead of the stock messaging app is there a way to link it to the Messages tab when SMS and MMS is clicked? I have not purchased yet but am thinking about it. I know I could place the CrunchSMS icon in the "apps" tab as one of the 12 user selected apps but this would defeat the idea behind organization.
    Sorry for not answering you question...you would have to look into CrunchSMSif you can have the option of linking it to the native messages app. I didn't add any 3rd party apps in any of the "pages" on the homescreen because not everyone has the same app. Sorry about that and thanks for purchasing Pooter PRO 2

08-30-10 11:41 AM
    Pooter PRO 2 is on sale for $1.99 until September 30! Go get it today! HERE
    09-14-10 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD