I like many of the changes, Vince! However, you may want to adjust the position of the weather slot; it's crowding the time display...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-30-10 11:52 AM
    I like many of the changes, Vince! However, you may want to adjust the position of the weather slot; it's crowding the time display...

Ah, I was always testing that slot with weather in it and it seemed to add a nice touch by overlapping the minutes, at least that's how it looks on the actual HTC phones I believe. I'll have to see what I can do for this then =)
    11-30-10 11:58 AM
    Went to purchase 2.0 and there's still different versions (wood,slate,etc.) So it doesn't matter which one I buy now that you added skin changer correct? Just wanna make sure before I spend the money!

11-30-10 12:06 PM
    Went to purchase 2.0 and there's still different versions (wood,slate,etc.) So it doesn't matter which one I buy now that you added skin changer correct? Just wanna make sure before I spend the money!

Had to omit the 4-in-1, sorry! When I tried it, the theme was way too laggy and I didn't think anyone would appreciate that =/
    11-30-10 12:08 PM
    Gotcha. Well I'm gonna buy it anyway so no worries

11-30-10 12:10 PM
    Gotcha. Well I'm gonna buy it anyway so no worries

Thanks, hope you like it
    11-30-10 12:11 PM
    Ah, I was always testing that slot with weather in it and it seemed to add a nice touch by overlapping the minutes, at least that's how it looks on the actual HTC phones I believe. I'll have to see what I can do for this then =)
    I'm sure the default weather icons look fine in the current position. But, with an ever growing selection of custom sets, a lot of the newer icons will do more than just "slightly overlap". As you can see by the massive (LOL) weather icon I placed in the dock. It kinda looks more like a widget, than I does a mere icon LOL

11-30-10 12:18 PM
    Got it setup how I like it! Great theme Vince!!

11-30-10 04:36 PM
    I'm sure the default weather icons look fine in the current position. But, with an ever growing selection of custom sets, a lot of the newer icons will do more than just "slightly overlap". As you can see by the massive (LOL) weather icon I placed in the dock. It kinda looks more like a widget, than I does a mere icon LOL

This was the first concern voiced over on the 9650 themes sub-forum. Lots of BW icon junkies over there!

11-30-10 05:18 PM
    This was the first concern voiced over on the 9650 themes sub-forum. Lots of BW icon junkies over there!

I think the "BW Icon Junkies Club" is growing by the hour LOL. Every new set Songbird and I make, is my new fav! Since I like my weather icons on the large side of the scale, it's now the 1st thing I look for in a theme--a WS big enough to contain em LOL

11-30-10 05:24 PM
    Looks great, Mystery!

Yeah, i'm definitely gonna have to shift the weather slot over lol.
    11-30-10 10:00 PM
    Edit: double post ftl.
    11-30-10 10:03 PM
    Theme's been updated to v2.2, please check your inboxes for the automatically-generated email from MobiHand as it includes some very important upgrade instructions!
    04-07-11 05:12 PM
    2.2.1 update came a little early
    04-10-11 12:03 PM
    Updated to v2.3

- Updated all wallpapers to the new Sense 3.0 wallpapers!
    - Back button now dismisses Skin Chooser Screen

OS 6 Keyboard Devices:
    - Slightly increased message list, menu, and button fonts

OS 6 Touch Devices:
    - Removed random Question Mark that appears when turning on WiFi
    04-18-11 07:52 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD