Everyone Welcome the new “FunTime” Theme from C_86 Themes! FunTime has all new cartoony icons, HD quality, and not a single pixel was missed! Everything is custom in FunTime! Menus were all re-done, along with custom banner and notifications! Available for the 96xx Tour, 95xx Storm, 9000 Bold, and 8900 Curve! All device versions have 6 bottom zen dock, with a weather slot in the upper left corner, except the Storm were is has 8 icon bottom dock, making the 9th icon the "Weather Slot". On top of all that there is a Hidden Today area for SMS/MMS, Calender, and Messages. FunTime looks great on all devices! Get it now before you regret it! Buy it now for only $1.99!

Features:

- Custom HD quality icons

- Customs menus

- Custom Banner

- Weather Slot (7th icon)

- Hidden today section for SMS/MMS, Calender, Message

- Wallpaper friendly

Links:

96xx Tour Click Here

Enjoy!!
    Last edited by c_86; 09-21-09 at 12:39 PM.
    09-21-09 10:52 AM
    Wow this looks great! Has a smooth, clean look. Nice small banner for wallpapers and awesome icons!

Great work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 08:50 AM
    hey i bought this theme for the tour a few days ago i love it . i just got one questions, is there any way i cany get a version of this with out the hidden today option. idk why but it annoys the **** out of me... let me know...

i also tried to follow you on twitter but you havent accepted. my user name is @vegan_one
    09-23-09 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD