The 2nd offering from Shankeith keeps the homescreen very elegant and to the point. If your the type to show off your wallpaper more then the amount of icons on your home screen, this is the theme for you! Professional yet very versatile in features, all the most important information is on your homescreen!

Features:

* - QuickLaunch and ShortcutMe compatible (spacebar on homescreen)
    * - Hidden Scrollable Dock with 10 user defined icons
    * - Main icon displayed when dock is unselected; user definable
    * - Optional Hidden Today (Items Non-Selectable)
    * - Battery Indicator with approximate percentage
    * - Optional Fading Transitions on OS 4.7 and up devices

Versions:
    -The Today version allows you to view upcoming appointments, new messages and missed calls when you highlight the respectable icon. "No Today" doesn't allow that feature.
    -Transitions are the little animations in between menus where they fade in and out. To preview the animations watch the youtube video. Transition-less doesn't have this feature (This is only available for OS 4.7 and up).

Notes:
    -Please choose the correct one for your Operating System (OS).
    To find out what OS you have, press alt+shift+h then "app version" should list your current OS
    -Curve 8900 users with OS 5.0 can use 9630/9700 files to gain transitions.

Youtube Video:

Buy it Here: $2.00
    Finesse - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    Last edited by shankeith; 05-16-10 at 10:07 PM.
    01-06-10 02:14 PM
    just bought it! Loved the premium Clasique.
    01-06-10 03:34 PM
    I'm having an issue with this theme. The location icon and the bluetooth icon both overlap the signal meter. Please see the attached snapshot. I think the signal meter should be centered on the bottom bar just like the batter bar on the other side, and these other icons should be moved to the left of the signal meter or to another location.

Thanks.
    01-06-10 05:47 PM
    I'm having an issue with this theme. The location icon and the bluetooth icon both overlap the signal meter. Please see the attached snapshot. I think the signal meter should be centered on the bottom bar just like the batter bar on the other side, and these other icons should be moved to the left of the signal meter or to another location.

Thanks.
    Actually if you do what was suggested here, I would love to buy this theme. Inform me with any changes u make. Thank you.
    01-07-10 03:20 AM

Thanks.
    Truly my only issue. Little one at that, but would be nice to get it straightened up.

FWIW: This theme is incredible, love how it navigate, love the way you rest the first icon......smooth, no lag for me.
    01-07-10 06:52 AM
    Same issues here with the location icon overlaping the signal meter!!!!
    01-07-10 06:58 AM
    Same issues here with the location icon overlaping the signal meter!!!!
    working on the update guys, stay tuned
    as always and updates are free of course
    01-07-10 08:26 AM
    Thanks for the prompt attention. Loving this theme sir.

01-07-10 10:47 AM
    since u left the post about free updates, i went ahead and bought the theme cuz i cant wait to use it...ill update when u post..thx
    01-07-10 01:16 PM
    I downloaded the theme and it is great! Exactly what I was looking for.

I don't know why, but my icons are not updating properly. I put berryweather as my first icon and while it is selected (in the middle spot) it shows the weather icon, but if I scroll right it shows it as an umbrella. Also having a problem with the Gmail app. I had an email and opened it so the notification should have gone away. When the icon is selected the not. shows as gone, but if you scroll away from it the not. comes back. I have done a battery pull and it did not help. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 06:45 PM

I don't know why, but my icons are not updating properly. I put berryweather as my first icon and while it is selected (in the middle spot) it shows the weather icon, but if I scroll right it shows it as an umbrella. Also having a problem with the Gmail app. I had an email and opened it so the notification should have gone away. When the icon is selected the not. shows as gone, but if you scroll away from it the not. comes back. I have done a battery pull and it did not help. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

what OS are you running?
    01-07-10 06:55 PM
    4.7... I need 5.0 don't I lol

01-07-10 07:53 PM
    I like how this theme looks. I might buy it. I think it would be cooler if the dock wasn't hidden though. But, thats just me.
    01-07-10 08:59 PM
    4.7... I need 5.0 don't I lol

no not at all, it should work on all levels, however your the first to report this issue

try going back to the regular theme
    and then back to mine
    01-07-10 09:03 PM
    Crunchy, do a battery pull once you activate the theme. This usually solves most BB quirks or issues.
    01-07-10 09:47 PM

I don't know why, but my icons are not updating properly. I put berryweather as my first icon and while it is selected (in the middle spot) it shows the weather icon, but if I scroll right it shows it as an umbrella.
    I was seeing this as well with weatherbug. I changed back to another theme then back to this theme and it seems to have fixed it.
    01-07-10 11:04 PM
    Niiiiiiice work Shankeith.
    01-07-10 11:24 PM
    I switched back to Precision Zen, did a battery pull, switched back to this one and did a battery pull again. I'm still having the same problem. Could it be because I haven't upgraded to 4.7.1.61? I'm still on .40
    01-08-10 09:42 AM
    I switched back to Precision Zen, did a battery pull, switched back to this one and did a battery pull again. I'm still having the same problem. Could it be because I haven't upgraded to 4.7.1.61? I'm still on .40
    try upgrading it, no one else is having this issue right now
    01-08-10 09:47 AM
    I'm going to try it. Thanks for your help!
    01-08-10 10:08 AM
    Awesome theme...this is first theme I have bought in ages.

Last edited by MsRandall; 01-10-10 at 01:35 AM.
    01-08-10 05:43 PM
    If you guys didnt get the email, please check it now, the minor overlapping has been fixed and bluetooth/wifi indicators have been moved to the top the update is now available, if you havent purchased the theme yet, you will get the updated version.
    01-08-10 07:44 PM
    Is anyone having the issue where sometimes some of the icons are blacked out? If you scroll over the icon then the image of the icon becomes normal.

01-09-10 11:41 PM
    Very very nice theme! I'd been seeing this in the share your bb screen threads, I just didn't know what theme it was. I think I'm going to have to snag this one. $3 isn't bad and this theme looks very clean.
    01-09-10 11:45 PM
    UPDATE: Expanded Notifications Area on Homescreen

please redownload from mobihand
    01-10-10 11:04 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD