Bottom Hidden Dock, with 6 customizable icons, theme. Weather/Favorite app slot in upper right hand corner of theme. Large Clock on home screen. Bottom dock slides out of view to reveal full wallpaper view! Custom semi-transparent icons and unique home screen layout.

Hidden bottom dock with 6 icons
    Weather / Favorite slot in upper right hand corner
    Custom semi-transparent icons
    Beautiful black and white sea view default wallpaper
    Compatible with BlackBerry Tour, Bold 9700
    No lag or delay with this theme!
    Battery pull recommend after installation.

Available in the CrackBerry App Store for $0.99
    Emergence - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    02-12-10 10:39 PM
    does spacebar launch quicklaunch and does this have customs notification icons?tks
    02-13-10 12:20 AM
    Nope. Look for these features in an upcoming release!!
    02-25-10 09:53 PM
    Great concept... I just think you should skin the notification icons with the icons you used because those default ones are just horrible looking and to me they throw off the appeal of the this nice sleek theme... IMHO... I hope you take this into consideration...Nice job on the transparent menus..
    Last edited by b1time; 02-25-10 at 10:24 PM. Reason: EDIT
    02-25-10 10:20 PM
    cool icon set!
    02-28-10 11:37 PM
    i love all the feedback, keep it comin'!!!
    03-03-10 04:51 PM
    What improvements/suggestions do you guys/gals have for this theme?
    03-07-10 10:10 AM
    What improvements/suggestions do you guys/gals have for this theme?
    I think you should skin the notification icons with the icons you used because those default ones are just horrible looking and to me they throw off the appeal of the this nice sleek theme.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-07-10 10:25 AM
    I love this theme! Very nice work!! It's becoming my new favorite. A couple of suggestions ... $ for SMS/MMS. I really like the rounded "frame" on the home screen. It would be great if it stayed there when you switched the default wallpaper. It would be really cool if the hidden bottom dock could scroll to show more than six app icons. Lastly, maybe a second icon up top on the home screen (on the left) for something like MeterBerry.

Also I wanted to let you know of a small bug ... the WiFi icon covers up the 3G icon on the home screen when it's activated.

I've purchased a lot of themes and this stands out as one of my favorites! Keep up the great work!!
    03-22-10 08:24 AM
    Is the font for messages and phone log user defined?
    03-22-10 02:21 PM
    How do u download these themes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-10 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD