This theme is centered around the wallpaper which is an xray of a laptop and the black and blue color scheme. It has 2 app slots in the banner for weather or meterberry or anything you'd like to always see. Large percentage battery meter and space bar launches quicklaunch. There are also 2 hideable docks the first of which has messaging apps along with calendar and contacts. The second dock is user defined. With this theme you can choose how you want it to look by hiding the docks, leaving both open, or exposing only 1 or the other. The messaging screens have a black backround that causes the blue look like it's glowing. All in all, it's a very fun theme!

If you're interested in checking it out, you can find it at themes4bb.com under themes by CTthemes!
    Attachment 49735

Attachment 49736

Attachment 49737

Attachment 49738
    12-26-09 05:10 PM
    Very nicely done thanks
    12-26-09 05:46 PM
    Very beautiful, going to try it out.
    12-26-09 06:10 PM
    thanks! If you try it i'm sure you'll like it. i've been using it for about a week now and love the blue and black
    12-26-09 06:19 PM
    The colors are so pretty. You must be REALLY good at making themes to be able to do something so amazing. Thank you for sharing your talent CTthemes!!!
    12-26-09 11:53 PM
    i second that!!!
    12-27-09 05:40 PM
    The colors are so pretty. You must be REALLY good at making themes to be able to do something so amazing. Thank you for sharing your talent CTthemes!!!
    How is he "sharing" the theme? He's selling it.
    12-27-09 09:17 PM
    How is he "sharing" the theme? He's selling it.
    I think her point was sharing talent. I don't know how you got that she was saying sharing the theme mr negative

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 09:22 PM
    looks good. Too bad I'm paypal'd out now Hidden docks are the "cool factor" that draws me in. IDK why, but it does.........any chance of you making something along the lines of the android themes with the hidden dock like elycruz's first one for the storm 1 or something like the ones made for the bold 9000?
    12-28-09 11:03 AM
    looks good. Too bad I'm paypal'd out now Hidden docks are the "cool factor" that draws me in. IDK why, but it does.........any chance of you making something along the lines of the android themes with the hidden dock like elycruz's first one for the storm 1 or something like the ones made for the bold 9000?
    i'll try to, haven't seen elycruz's theme. i'll go look for it and see what i can do
    12-28-09 02:19 PM
    Do you have to donate to get this theme? If so that's fine do you mod if person doesn't like the theme?
    12-28-09 07:36 PM
    Its available for purchase over at themes4bb. If an element of the theme won't work for you ill do my best to work with you to get it right.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD