Hi all:

I'm currently using the Precision Zen theme on my Tour. I downloaded the iBerry Today Plus theme a few days ago and just didn't like it, so I'm back to one of the defaults.

I'm essentially just looking for the Precision Zen Theme modified to display Messages and Calendar on the home screen.

Does anyone have a recommendation of a theme to try?
    08-13-09 08:30 AM
    Hi all:

I'm currently using the Precision Zen theme on my Tour. I downloaded the iBerry Today Plus theme a few days ago and just didn't like it, so I'm back to one of the defaults.

I'm essentially just looking for the Precision Zen Theme modified to display Messages and Calendar on the home screen.

Does anyone have a recommendation of a theme to try?
    Plazmic 4.7 Updated With Tour 9630 And 8520 Support! | CrackBerry.com

They just released Plazmic so it will be a few days before some are availble

You may get beaten up verbally for not reading the forums....
    08-13-09 08:51 AM
    Oh I knew about Plazmic coming out yesterday -- I just assumed there were Crackberry addicts out there working all night on the new themes to recommend. :-)
    08-13-09 08:54 AM
    Plazmic 4.7 Updated With Tour 9630 And 8520 Support! | CrackBerry.com

They just released Plazmic so it will be a few days before some are availble

You may get beaten up verbally for not reading the forums....
    true, very true. however, it may be a bit longer. some people are reporting that there still isn't a 9600 or 8500 update with this version. (just didn't want to get everyone's hopes up).
    08-13-09 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD