also noticed with RED version ... calendar: everything in there, title and selector box are all still blue .. maybe we can get that also swapped to red

woudl also love to see a small % in the battery like u see in other themes
    Last edited by ToNeBerry24; 04-05-10 at 07:39 AM.
    04-03-10 11:03 AM
    Awesome theme!! Just what i was looking for. thanks
    04-04-10 09:01 PM
    Awesome theme!! Just what i was looking for. thanks
    Thanks for the compliment. You are welcome.
    04-05-10 05:28 PM
    REALLY loving this theme!! Pretty much exactly what I am looking for! Are you still making modifications for people? I'd be willing to throw a donation your way for your time/efforts. Let me know.. just a couple of small tweaks I'd be looking for..

Thanks again!

Also, it is VZW's official OS 5.0.0.591 that you are running? I keep reading that the OS is bad with managing memory and I was curious as to how your memory has been while using this theme? I know some themes can cause a memory leak as well... just curious.
    Last edited by jayhawkfan18; 04-07-10 at 04:42 PM.
    04-07-10 04:40 PM
    REALLY loving this theme!! Pretty much exactly what I am looking for! Are you still making modifications for people? I'd be willing to throw a donation your way for your time/efforts. Let me know.. just a couple of small tweaks I'd be looking for..

Thanks again!

Also, it is VZW's official OS 5.0.0.591 that you are running? I keep reading that the OS is bad with managing memory and I was curious as to how your memory has been while using this theme? I know some themes can cause a memory leak as well... just curious.
    I have been running VZW official OS .591 since it was released. I have also been using the RED theme with it the whole time. No memory leaks at all, at least on my device. I wanted to stay as close to the original Precision theme as possible without adding too much to cause memory leaks etc. It is a small theme at about 230kb.
    Last edited by wryun; 04-15-10 at 01:11 PM.
    04-13-10 10:55 AM
    UPDATE 5/17/10

What I have created so far is on post #1.
    As of right now, I do not plan on making any more versions or updates.
    I am leaving the BB world and switching to ANDROID.

I am working on uploading the three .thm files for everyone to download.
    I will not provide support to these, it's up to you to learn and enjoy customizing my theme to your own liking. You can even upload screenshots in this thread to show off what you have done. Also, if you want to share OTA links, please use this link for free OTA hosting. MyBBOTA.com
    Last edited by wryun; 05-17-10 at 09:50 AM.
    05-17-10 09:38 AM
    UPDATE 5/17/10

What I have created so far is on post #1.
    As of right now, I do not plan on making any more versions or updates.
    I am leaving the BB world and switching to ANDROID.

I am working on uploading the three .thm files for everyone to download.
    I will not provide support to these, it's up to you to learn and enjoy customizing my theme to your own liking. You can even upload screenshots in this thread to show off what you have done. Also, if you want to share OTA links, please use this link for free OTA hosting. MyBBOTA.com
    don't blame you man. i'm shortly behind you!!!!! enjoy a much more customizable/enjoyable OS. ya battery is bleh, but it's just something you'll learn to put up with. really hope you decide to throw up your thm files. let me know if you need someone to host em. thanks
    05-18-10 09:15 AM
    another one heads over to android .. i will be following too after the evo is released ... i will see u on the other sideeee !!! thanks for making my bb more enjoyable to look at

i hear ya on the battery issues ... that is going to be a challenge
    05-18-10 09:55 AM
83 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD