Precision REMiX & Precision REMiX RED

UPDATE 5/17/10

What I have created so far is on post #1.
    As of right now, I do not plan on making any more versions or updates.
    I am leaving the BB world and switching to ANDROID.

I am working on uploading the three .thm files for everyone to download.
    I will not provide support to these, it's up to you to learn and enjoy customizing my theme to your own liking. You can even upload screenshots in this thread to show off what you have done. Also, if you want to share OTA links, please use this link for free OTA hosting. MyBBOTA.com

I hope you all enjoy what I have already shared.

Thanks for the kind words and support!

Features include:
    - 7th Icon for weather/misc (top right)
    - Hidden Today view
    - Transparent top banner in home screen
    - Replaced carrier with date at top
    - Moved and enlarged time under date
    - BB Leather wallpaper
    - QL "spacebar" shortcut
    - SMS/MMS "$" shortcut
    - Clock "y" shortcut
    - Reorganized outgoing & incoming call screens
    - Notification icons under date & time
    - Icons bounce in home screen
    - Transitions for menu, to app screen and home screen.

Enjoy!

OS4.7 OTA DOWNLOAD:
    Precision REMiX OS4.7 v1.1
    Precision REMiX Red OS4.7 v1.0

OS5.0 OTA DOWNLOAD:
    Precision REMiX OS5 v1.1
    Precision REMiX Red OS5 v1.0

* TIP *
    I like my theme fonts tiny, so I made the fonts small, and also have my BB fonts set to 6.
    Also, with the RED theme, I ended up turning my screen brightness down to 70. It's bright!

OS5 v1.1 screen shot

BB Leather Wallpaper
    Last edited by wryun; 05-17-10 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Updated info.
    01-26-10 05:01 PM
    Nice looking theme, I'll have to check it out tonight. Anything aside from profiles selectable in the top banner? Is the 7th icon and/or the today list items accessible via scrolling? Spacebar QL?
    01-26-10 05:07 PM
    Nice looking theme, I'll have to check it out tonight. Anything aside from profiles selectable in the top banner? Is the 7th icon and/or the today list items accessible via scrolling? Spacebar QL?
    At this time, only profiles is selectable in top banner.
    7th icon is accessible via scrolling.
    I have "Spacebar QL" and top banner shortcuts on the list.
    Stay tuned! (c;
    Last edited by wryun; 02-10-10 at 11:34 AM.
    01-26-10 05:29 PM
    if i may put in a request, i would like to see a version with the shadow stripe going across the top and bottom, otherwise depending on the wallpaper the icons, time, signal strength, etc... can be hard to read. and if you do, can you keep it without transitions? lol, thanks!
    01-26-10 06:49 PM
    if i may put in a request, i would like to see a version with the shadow stripe going across the top and bottom, otherwise depending on the wallpaper the icons, time, signal strength, etc... can be hard to read. and if you do, can you keep it without transitions? lol, thanks!
    Here you go!
    Attached is the alx. & .cod files for desktop installation.
    I have added the shadow across the top, shadows behind bottom icons, and left out the transitions.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by wryun; 01-26-10 at 08:46 PM.
    01-26-10 08:22 PM
    Here you go!
    Attached is the alx. & .cod files for desktop installation.
    I have added the shadow across the top, shadows behind bottom icons, and left out the transitions.

Enjoy!
    no way! my very own version!? hahaha, thanks a million!!
    01-26-10 10:28 PM
    no way! my very own version!? hahaha, thanks a million!!
    Is it what you had in mind?
    01-26-10 10:38 PM
    Nice job, like the leather feel!
    01-26-10 11:08 PM
    Is it what you had in mind?
    its perfect, i'm rockin it right now!
    01-26-10 11:33 PM
    Nice job, like the leather feel!
    Thank you! I am still kinda deciding on the apps screen wallpaper. I want to find a more softer leather wallpaper.

its perfect, i'm rockin it right now!
    RAD! Post a screenshot!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-10 11:42 PM
    Can u make the today messages and calendar entries accessible by scrolling over each message on the main screen

01-31-10 10:32 PM
    Can u make the today messages and calendar entries accessible by scrolling over each message on the main screen

They already are. Scroll over the items and select. Be sure the today items/icons are placed in the first 3 icons slots.
    02-01-10 09:25 AM
    Great, I had my calendar on the fourth slot, but now I moved it and it's perfect. Thanks and great job on creating this theme. It's hard to find simple today themes like this and I love the black leather backround on app screen and call screens.

By the way, if possible and to add more functionality to the home screen, could you make the clock an icon for the alarm clock?
    02-01-10 09:33 AM
    Love the theme......but any chance for a version that does NOT have the Today view?

Thanks.
    02-01-10 02:45 PM
    Love the theme......but any chance for a version that does NOT have the Today view?

Thanks.
    I am working on your request.
    I am also working on adding a QuickLaunch shortcut via spacebar.
    For some reason, ThemeBuilder isn't playing nice with my computer. I blame Windows ...
    I will get the new versions uploaded as soon as I can.
    02-02-10 12:41 PM
    is this theme only for os 4.7?
    02-02-10 12:45 PM
    is this theme only for os 4.7?
    For now, but I am going to create a OS5 version today, or tomorrow. Depends on when I can get ThemeBuilder working for me again. I am removing it and will try a reinstall.

Stay tuned!
    As I learn more with ThemeBuilder and Composer, this theme will continue to RoCK yOuR FAceS OfF!

UPDATE! v1.3
    Added QL spacebar shortcut
    Removed today view

I will now work on adding QL shortcut to previous versions, and releasing OS5 versions as well.

Thanks for the feedback and support!
    Donate if you want! (c;
    Last edited by wryun; 02-02-10 at 03:57 PM.
    02-02-10 12:47 PM
    UPDATE!!!
    NOW SUPPORTS OS5! (link in first post)
    I do not have OS5 on my TOUR, so will someone with OS5 please test and report back?!
    THANKS!

ENJOY!!!
    02-02-10 04:23 PM
    have a tour w/ 5.0 and not really seeing menu transitions? just fyi otherwise nice theme!
    02-02-10 05:04 PM
    have a tour w/ 5.0 and not really seeing menu transitions? just fyi otherwise nice theme!
    The transitions are minimal. When you access the menu from app screen, the menu will slide up and slide down. I am checking the theme file right now to make sure I didn't forget it.

Thanks for the feedback.
    02-02-10 05:06 PM
    Hello thank you for all of your hard work. Would you consider adding a sms/mms hotkey? Possibly to the $...that would be so great!

Thanks again

02-02-10 08:34 PM
    Tested the non-today version (4.7)....works perfectly! Awesome theme!!
    02-02-10 10:12 PM
    Hello thank you for all of your hard work. Would you consider adding a sms/mms hotkey? Possibly to the $...that would be so great!

Thanks again

Excellent idea! I will put it in the next release.
    02-03-10 01:55 PM
    Hey wryun,
    First off I love this theme, but i do have one request if possible. On the Main screen, I would like to put my own wallpaper. However on the Menu screen, I love the Blackberry Leather wallpaper. Think there's anything you can do?
    Thanks a ton,
    JRic92
    02-03-10 03:54 PM
    Hey wryun,
    First off I love this theme, but i do have one request if possible. On the Main screen, I would like to put my own wallpaper. However on the Menu screen, I love the Blackberry Leather wallpaper. Think there's anything you can do?
    Thanks a ton,
    JRic92
    I am busy working on updates to the original theme in the little free time I do have, so it might be a while.
    Just to clarify, you want to keep the home screen the same with the "BlackBerry" leather wallpaper, but want to change the app screen?

Upload the picture you want to use, and if I find time soon, I will work up something.

Tested the non-today version (4.7)....works perfectly! Awesome theme!!
    Thanks for the feedback mengle!
    Last edited by wryun; 02-03-10 at 04:12 PM.
    02-03-10 04:04 PM
83 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD