Hi Folks,

This is an update to my first theme!

This theme is based off of the L theme hidden and regular today w/weather v2 by mjhubbard. I have updated it to include the new OS6 icons (thanks to mastamoon). I have also added some transparency to the menus for some added slickness and a battery icon with a % meter on it as well. It's a hybrid of old and new, if that's what you're looking for.

The theme is designed for OS 5.0 on 9630 (Tour). I have not tested it on other OS's or phones.

Notable features of the theme are:

• Wider banner notification area (under the date)
    • OS6 Icons on the Homescreen and banner
    • 9 homescreen icons in an L shape + 1 for weather (visible on the lock screen)
    • Unique homescreen and lock wallpaper (courtesy of Crackberry.com)
    • Transitions - scrolling menus and fades to and from applications
    • Slightly transparent menus
    • Hidden Today area with 7 entries

Screenshot:

I am not currently taking request for customization. I am relatively new at theme building so anything I do, I pretty much have to take the time to learn. I don't have tons of time to do that, unfortunately. I will, as always, make the theme file available to anyone who wants to do their own tweaks to it (on request).

OTA Link here

Enjoy!
    08-05-10 09:14 PM
    Sorry...totally not paying attention. Please remove this thread from this forum. >.<
    Last edited by JeffH; 08-11-10 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Mod moved thread to correct forum
    08-05-10 09:23 PM
    This is awesome love this theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-10 08:12 PM
    Oh I almost forgot thanks

08-06-10 08:15 PM
    May sound dumb to most here, but exactly how do I d/l this to my phone....I clicked on link and it is asking me to save, run, etc... what are the steps that I need to do. If it needs to be saved, where do I save to? Thanks.

Never mind...figured it out.....

Thanks Riley....great theme....
    Last edited by profspeedo; 08-07-10 at 08:21 AM.
    08-07-10 07:51 AM
    Great job. Clean and functional. Thank you!

08-07-10 08:31 AM
    nice theme, except can you make a version with no transition between screens? the transition is pretty laggy for me on .732 as compared to a theme that doesn't use transitions.

thanks!
    08-09-10 03:55 PM
    Nicely done, thanks!

08-09-10 05:44 PM
    Can you make a version where you can hide the L dock?
    08-09-10 05:49 PM
    Can you make a version where you can hide the L dock?
    The OP said he was not taking requests for modifications enjoy it as it is.
    08-09-10 05:52 PM
    The OP said he was not taking requests for modifications enjoy it as it is.
    I'm ******** Sorry I skipped right over that part. The theme looks pretty slick though.
    08-09-10 06:08 PM
    Wow, great theme; I usually don't do them, but this one is really polished.

(Just curious, is there a way to change the lock-screen wall paper?)

08-10-10 03:33 PM
    Unfortunately, you cannot change the lock screen on the device. It has to be done from within the .thm file. I can provide the .thm file if you have the knowledge to edit it yourself.
    08-11-10 02:25 PM
    May sound dumb to most here, but exactly how do I d/l this to my phone....I clicked on link and it is asking me to save, run, etc... what are the steps that I need to do. If it needs to be saved, where do I save to? Thanks.

Never mind...figured it out.....

Thanks Riley....great theme....

View this page on your phone. Then click on the OTA link.
    08-11-10 06:24 PM
    I've never used a theme that I kept for more than a day or so, this is a keeper. Thank you!
    08-13-10 09:44 AM
    Hi Riley, can I have the thm file? I realise any version OS about .7XX is making the EDGE/GPRS too big to show up so you end up seeing G... or ED.. from the main screen when all the icons are showing
    09-18-10 06:01 AM
    Hello,

Ive recently downloaded your theme and i'm loving it, gonna keep it for a while.

There is just one problem that I don't know if its just me or is it common. The battery icon % would show an inaccurate level. While my Option/Status would say I have 75% battery life left, the icon would display 80%
    10-14-10 08:06 PM
    is there anyway you can make this theme with out the L shape of icons? other wise i love it
    05-03-11 10:26 AM
    can be possible to find this one for OS 6 please ? is beautifull themes i like it is very clean.
    05-08-11 12:48 AM
    please can help me?
    06-03-11 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD