I couldn't really find an answer in the search menu. When backing up the blackberry to the PC is it possible to back up your theme's? Especially the ones that I have purchased?
    01-20-10 03:49 PM
    Although I don't use 3rd party themes, I think you can use BBsak. BBsak will also backup your 3rd party apps. Dm won't back those up without using a work around that I've never tried. Just use BBsak.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 04:06 PM
    BBSAK. One click and easier than the DM way.
    01-20-10 04:18 PM
    Hooty, is correct, BBSAK will back up themes as well as apps.

It can back up ALL of your cod files or you can selectly backup only the ones you want.
    01-20-10 04:19 PM
    thanks for the info!
    01-20-10 06:37 PM
    Actually just do a search here or on the Internet, you can back up third party apps. Using BB DM, you go into Applications and many of the posts will walk you through the process, it is very simple. I just did it last night and it works great!

How to: Back up third-party applications on your BlackBerry � Boy Genius Report

Good luck!
    01-20-10 07:03 PM
    I used this one from Crackberry..it worked like a charm..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/upda...updated-53201/
    01-21-10 12:45 PM
    does anyone know if BBSAK is mac compatible? if not, how can i download themes or 3rd party apps on my computer? the desktop manager is different than the ones for PC

thanks!
    01-21-10 02:45 PM
    Many apps and themes can be downloaded directly to the BB using the BB Browser.

I don't know the mac Desktop manager - it does not have an add applications mode?
    01-21-10 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD