Thanks for the support and the great theme. The only thing I'd like added, if you will, is to have the search open either the browser or just a google search. But if you don't it's still a fantastic theme. Now go get some rest! You've earned it.
    i think i can respond to this. he is trying as much as possible to only include what rim would include, hence the stock search.
    05-07-10 01:46 PM
    Exactly.. plus if I put an app in that did that...say buy to quick/small file size haha I do stuff for a reason...
    05-07-10 01:49 PM
    Excellent theme! There's no lag and appreciative of the updates. On your next update, it would be wonderful to have the 'Search' feature open the browser. Transparent menus would be awesome! I did notice the scrolling through the icons still seems a bit crazy to me. Its scolling too fast and difficult to maneuver between 'Folders List, All, and Favorites'.

Great work overall! One of the best themes thus far...
    05-07-10 01:52 PM
    i think i can respond to this. he is trying as much as possible to only include what rim would include, hence the stock search.
    I can agree with this, but I also think that search button might have a setting to change it from an on device search to a web search. I just think that it would be a better use of such a feature.

Either way, this theme is of very high quality and deserves a tip of the hat!

Keep up the good work!
    05-07-10 01:54 PM
    Excellent theme! There's no lag and appreciative of the updates. On your next update, it would be wonderful to have the 'Search' feature open the browser. Transparent menus would be awesome! I did notice the scrolling through the icons still seems a bit crazy to me. Its scolling too fast and difficult to maneuver between 'Folders List, All, and Favorites'.

Great work overall! One of the best themes thus far...
    *I am NOT changing the search function so from now on I will pie someone in the face if they ask this especially within the next 5 minutes lmao...

*Menus will not be transparent - rim is not doing transparent so I am not...

*Scrolling duration and feedback is something I can't control only the amount of duration the animation plays... its a very complex situation... Im kind of like stuck in cutting corners..but hey it works
    05-07-10 01:56 PM
    Love the theme and the updates. Someone actually asked if they could have my phone while admiring your theme lol. Thanks for the hard work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-10 02:15 PM
    im still seeing 1.5 on mobihand?
    05-07-10 02:19 PM
    where are you guys downloading the latest update from?
    05-07-10 02:23 PM
    Great theme, great idea.

You would probably get more sales if you made a second version that included QL & a Weather slot.

Just a suggestion, I won't buy any theme unless it has those two items.
    05-07-10 03:00 PM
    I have ti leave it off center because if I change that the image it will not line up when it slides back on the homescreen...

if you look at the image above it actually says list not List... I agree but I wanted to be as close as I could...
    Oh, I gotcha! Makes perfect sense then I'm curious to see how RIM has it working when they release the official OS, as I doubt they have it off-center, but I can't think of any other way to fix it other than what you did.

The update rocks even harder, dude. Love it! Thanks for the great theme
    05-07-10 03:21 PM
    Love the theme! Excellent, excellent job. One suggestion (take it or leave it): a number of websites have reported in the last few days that the names "Folder list," "Favorites," etc. do not show up partially at the sides (see Spy Shots Show BlackBerry Slider Running OS 6.0). If you change the theme so that the other headings are only visible if you slide to their respective "screens" (hope this makes sense), I'd like the look of that and it wouldn't be departing from the official RIM OS 6. If you're goal is to keep the theme exactly as it looks in the OS 6 video, then ignore this - I'll definitely keep using this theme either way. Thanks again for your hard work!
    05-07-10 03:42 PM
    Great theme, great idea.

You would probably get more sales if you made a second version that included QL & a Weather slot.

Just a suggestion, I won't buy any theme unless it has those two items.
    Quicklaunch - allows you to map it to the spacebar from with in the app itself, no need for any theme maker to include this anymore.

Berry Weather - has the wallpaper feature so no need to have a weather slot. Yes there are other weather apps out there and most of them allow for the temp to be displayed in the notification bar.
    Also there are the three options for the home screen apps. Throw your weather app in one of the slots and there you go.

Definitely ways to make this theme work for you if those are your only 2 concerns.

As he has said multiple times this is a mimic of OS 6, RIM would not have a weather slot or any support specifically designed for an individual app so this theme also will not have those things.

Great theme by the way! Wouldn't change a thing aside from updates to fix bugs of course.

App store was recently blocked at my work and I just got this today. Can't wait to get home and get the updated versions.

Only suggestion I have at this time would be to upload the most up to date version to mobihand so future purchasers do not have to dl the theme and then update it immediately afterwards.

Thanks again!
    05-07-10 03:52 PM
    Just got it and I love it...
    05-07-10 07:21 PM
    I just downloaded this and my download folder did not change to the new 6.0 icon. And another suggestion is to change the 1XEV to the 3G. And the SMS/MMS icon the bubble should be yellow... Not blue
    05-09-10 03:46 AM
    I just downloaded this and my download folder did not change to the new 6.0 icon. And another suggestion is to change the 1XEV to the 3G. And the SMS/MMS icon the bubble should be yellow... Not blue
    1XEV I cant change to 3G - that is your OS doing it, theme designers can't!

SMS/MMS Bubble Change to yellow coming soon!

Im trying to also compare and change to correct the icons to the exact OS ones... bare with me... took a break on the weekend lol
    05-09-10 12:47 PM
    1XEV I cant change to 3G - that is your OS doing it, theme designers can't!

SMS/MMS Bubble Change to yellow coming soon!

Im trying to also compare and change to correct the icons to the exact OS ones... bare with me... took a break on the weekend lol
    For CDMA you can... http://forums.crackberry.com/f115/sh...evices-433069/
    05-09-10 01:49 PM
    Also like I said before my download folder didnt change... should I reinstall it? Or is there a fix you can do to the theme?
    05-09-10 01:52 PM
    FOOT IN MOUTH - I will change on the next update - thank you... see this is what I like if you guys want to prove to me it can do this - ill change it like he so easily pointed me to something that can make people benefit from it... thanks!
    05-09-10 01:53 PM
    Theme is very nice, I also do agree with the google search part, but it is a very nice theme and works well with my BB Tour. Very well done, only little issues I have is when I scroll the dock up it shows a solid blue square icon, before the dock rises.

Also if I scroll up the dock fast, or even medium, the trackball lands on the sliding dock, makes it scroll crazy real quick then goes back to normal.
    Last edited by TheRealAru; 05-09-10 at 03:03 PM.
    05-09-10 02:53 PM
    very very nice theme...buying it as we speak, are the updates free?
    Last edited by brolik; 05-10-10 at 03:37 AM.
    05-09-10 03:29 PM
    Awesome theme! I would love to see the $ shortcut for SMS/MMS. That is the only thing keeping me from purchasing this theme.
    05-09-10 04:47 PM
    OS4.7 please?????
    05-09-10 10:10 PM
    very very nice theme...buying it as we speak, are the updates free?

UPDATE: one thing I would suggest is when a person calls u the picture u added for that contact doesnt show on the screen, will this be looked into ?
    Confusing question. Are you asking to remove picture or add picture. Picture of person shows fine on mine when they're calling me or when i dial them.
    05-09-10 10:28 PM
    OS4.7 please?????
    LOL. Time to upgrade.
    05-09-10 10:36 PM
    Awesome theme! I would love to see the $ shortcut for SMS/MMS. That is the only thing keeping me from purchasing this theme.
    +1 on sms shortcut
    05-09-10 11:53 PM
139 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD