Been awhile since I posted some themes, so I thought I'd share this one with everyone.

-4 slots on the bottom
    -hidden today with 8 calendar entries
    -hotkeys for spacebar QL and $ for Manage Connections
    -Weather slot
    -Wallpaper friendly
    -Scrolling left to right

Here are the screenshots

Be on the lookout for the Whiteout and Mac OS X versions

Donate https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...3fafc6513a8a86

OTA Download http://www.avacomputer.com/themes/97..._OEM4slot3.jad
    Last edited by mapimages; 01-11-10 at 10:55 AM.
    01-11-10 10:45 AM
    cool. is this for OS5 or 4.7.x ? also, are there transitions in this theme (hopefully not many, if any)
    01-11-10 11:05 AM
    cool. is this for OS5 or 4.7.x ? also, are there transitions in this theme (hopefully not many, if any)
    it was made with Plazmic 4.7 so no transitions. Theme is super snappy with no lag.

not sure if it will work with 5.0, sorry
    01-11-10 11:10 AM
    sweet theme. i love the way you layed out the homescreen. looking forward to a whiteout version. any chance of making a version where the hidden today entries are selectable/highlightable? the current hidden today white text is a little hard to see, depending on the wallpaper. also, what about turning off the text next to the weather slot? it might be redundant since the text will already show if you highlight the weather slot. GREAT THEME MAN!!!
    01-11-10 07:36 PM
    sweet theme. i love the way you layed out the homescreen. looking forward to a whiteout version. any chance of making a version where the hidden today entries are selectable/highlightable? the current hidden today white text is a little hard to see, depending on the wallpaper. also, what about turning off the text next to the weather slot? it might be redundant since the text will already show if you highlight the weather slot. GREAT THEME MAN!!!
    thanks man

I left the top right icon "always on" because I made it purposely for BerryWeather. Weird because if you put calendar in the top right, it will highlight the today area. Gotta figure out editing the navigation I think.

thanks for the feedback
    01-11-10 07:57 PM
    thanks man

I left the top right icon "always on" because I made it purposely for BerryWeather. Weird because if you put calendar in the top right, it will highlight the today area. Gotta figure out editing the navigation I think.

thanks for the feedback
    the style to all your themes are great. i especially liked whiteout/blackout, i just couldn't get used to the up/down scrolling. this one, however, is a winner
    01-11-10 08:11 PM
    the style to all your themes are great. i especially liked whiteout/blackout, i just couldn't get used to the up/down scrolling. this one, however, is a winner
    thanks man

i'm about to update those themes other themes to scroll left to right
    01-11-10 09:02 PM
    thanks man

i'm about to update those themes other themes to scroll left to right
    I will be getting the white one when you do.
    01-12-10 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD