Theme name: Windows7BB
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 (4.6/5.0), 9000 (4.6/5.0), 9630 (4.7,5.0), 9700 (5.0)

BB-Freaks is giving 10 Free copies away of our newest theme Windows7BB, we only ask you to review the theme and tell us what you think! Thanks in advance and enjoy!!!! The coupon code is : WIN7BBCRB
    Be fast because the coupon code is valid for all 4 Blackberry & are just 10 copies!

Windows7BB is a theme based on Windows 7 OS.

With this theme you'll convert your BB into a like Windows 7 PC giving you access to 1 weather slot, 8 customizable applications and 10 locked applications in the Startmenu like Windows ( You can use the Windows logo on the left side of the dock to Show and Hide the Startmenu or just use the Spacebar key to SHOW and Escape to HIDE ).

This theme also have a hidden today and is wallpaper friendly!!

5.0 Transitions ready (Fade).

And the best of all is that this theme is less than 1,2MB so you don't have to worry for slowness.

** ICONS ARE NOT EXACTLY AS WINDOWS7 BUT THERE ARE ALSO HIGH GRAPHIC ICONS, 3D AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND **

Features:
    - Wallpaper Friendly
    - Hidden Today
    - 8 Customizable Icons
    - Hidden Startmenu with 10 Locked applications *not customizable*.
    (You can use the Windows logo on the left side of the dock to Show and Hide the Startmenu or just use the Spacebar key to SHOW and Escape to HIDE)
    - 1 Weather Slot.
    - 5.0 Transitions.
    - LESS THAN 1,2MB!!!

Special Price: $3.99 until Apr 30
    Price: $4.99

BUY IT NOW
    04-11-10 04:41 AM
    Ok, here is my review. This theme is very well put together and nothing feels undone. I have had no lag at all. It has a very nice icon set. It feels like a Windows layout without the standard windows icons. Nice change of pace. I like the "start menu" too. Overall all this theme is very nice. There are a few things I would change. My 3G logo is right next to the weather slot. I would rather have that in the banner. I would swap it out with the application text. That seems odd in the banner. The signal meter looks good but I would make it a tad bigger and take the white box out in the background. Well it is a very good and well put together theme. Well worth 3.99. Thanks for the free promotion!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 06:50 AM
    I couldn't locate a place to put in the coupon code
    04-11-10 08:37 AM
    Really nice looking theme but the 10 free ones you were giving away are gone.Thank you!!
    04-11-10 08:37 AM
    Good theme. Been using it all day. The only place for improvement would be to add the spacebar for QuickLaunch and possibly the $ for SMS/MMS. Can the bottom be hidden. Love the icons, good job

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 02:09 PM
    I've installed and run the theme (managed to get it for free - thank you) and I've uncovered a couple of issues.

When I click on Browser, I get a Java uncaught error exception and can't access the internet. I'm using the default BB browser, so maybe a 3rd Party app might not cause this problem?

Secondly, I use Blurts to type SMS messages on my laptop and send them through the BB. I can read received SMS messages, but the ones I'm sending aren't being received.

Any ideas?
    04-11-10 02:46 PM
    aww... coupon code is all used up, just fyi everyone.

you have to go to mobile site to use those coupon codes
    Superstore
    04-11-10 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD