[/LIST]
    NEW Spaces Theme by Daniels Design

Hurry and purchase your copy now! The first 12 customers will receive 50% off using coupon code: hurry.

PURCHASE HERE
    Price $3.99

This theme includes:

• LOW file size (under 300kbps)
    • No Lag or Memory Leaks
    • 9 user-customizable icons
    • WeatherBug Spot
    • Hidden Today Capable
    • MAC style hidden dock w/ spaces pop-up box
    • Wallpaper Friendly
    • Easy-to-use stylish interface

v2.0 Update 9-19-09
    • Unread message icons fixed
    • Menu & dialog boxes/fonts fixed
    • Banner icons repositioned
    • A few more minor details fixed
    Last edited by sfd15; 09-19-09 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Coupon Code
    09-17-09 04:37 PM
    It's a great-looking theme. I was wondering when you were going to post this, and here you are. I really like the idea of the theme; it's rather unique, and the icons are spectacular. Thanks for doing such good work.

Pastor Ron
    09-17-09 04:58 PM
    Thanks, I appreciate nice comments like yours!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 05:03 PM
    A couple of questions, please. I just loaded up my beta again but couldn't get the hidden today working.
    1. Is there something I'm supposed to do on my end to get this functionality? I have messages and calendar set up on the bottom dock at positions 3 & 4 respectively.
    2. Am I supposed to just keep the beta or do I get another code to use to download the full version?

Thanks for the great theme.

Pastor Ron
    09-18-09 02:36 PM
    nice job sfd...you and Bad Guy are killing it.

Great stuff bro
    09-18-09 03:26 PM
    Link For Purchase Just Uploaded!!!@@!!!@@
    09-18-09 05:37 PM
    nice job sfd...you and Bad Guy are killing it.

Great stuff bro
    Thanks Cereal! I'm really trying my best to produce professional and modern themes. Unfortunately for me, it doesn't look like too many people like this one.

**USE COUPON CODE: hurry TO RECEIVE 50% OFF THE PRICE OF THIS THEME**
    09-18-09 11:20 PM
    Very nice theme! Love the icons...Couple things...

1) When the dock is hidden and you scroll up...it goes to the weather icon and it doesn't bring the dock back up..

2) On bbmsger 5.0, I can't see the status I left at the top...The white bar hides it.

Overall, very nice!
    09-19-09 10:42 AM
    09-19-09 10:47 AM
    I'm still working on the bbm issue. And about the dock, I tried something different in the svg so you don't have to physically press a button to make the dock appear and disappear. I will be updating the theme shortly after I get these issues resolved. Glad you like the theme!

09-19-09 10:58 AM
    [FONT="Tahoma"]Thanks Cereal! Unfortunately for me, it doesn't look like too many people like this one.
    nah I don't think thats the case at all. It's just hard to sell themes right now when Plazmic won't allow us to customize entire theme i.e. call screens etc...

Good luck though bro. It's good work.
    09-19-09 02:14 PM
    v2.0 Update 9-19-09
    • Unread message icons fixed
    • Menu & dialog boxes/fonts fixed
    • Banner icons repositioned
    • A few more minor details fixed
    09-19-09 11:05 PM
    I like this theme. I really like the icons and layout. The "spaces" launch area is unique, too. There's only two things I would like to see a little different, though. They are: 1) larger fonts overall for people with older eyes like me 2) selectable "hidden today" elements. I like to be able to highlight a particular message or calendar event without having to open the respective apps.

Other than the two minor suggestions, this theme is absolutely wonderful. Thanks for the great job in putting this theme together. I've left the stock wallpaper, too, as it just works with the overall flow of the theme. I'm sure other walls will look nice, but you have chosen well.

Pastor Ron
    09-20-09 07:05 AM
    Purchased! I have been trying so many different themes but this may just be the end of my search, though I'm still getting a long lag. I'll try another battery pull.
    09-21-09 06:16 AM
    Purchased! I have been trying so many different themes but this may just be the end of my search, though I'm still getting a long lag. I'll try another battery pull.
    That is very awkward jag... I use the theme as my primary and experience NO lag whatsoever. Feel free to email me @ [email protected] if you have any questions regarding this theme.

09-22-09 06:32 PM
    Only a few more coupon code uses remaining! Remember to use code: hurry. To receive 50% off your purchase price today.

09-22-09 06:34 PM
    There are still more coupon codes to be used!!!! check first post to use it
    09-29-09 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD