Ive Released my first premium theme- Simple 13. The name tells it all. It designed to be professional and stylish looking at the same time. Virtually no memory lag. I have put 20+ hours into making this theme perfect. And of course, if you find a problem, I will fix it immediately and release an update. I will give FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE!

And as you will see in the description, I will make a custom wallpaper for the first 100 buyers!

The "today" feature of this theme is one of the biggest features.
    It has the maximum allowed entries which is 10.

It has numerous hotkeys so that you can customize the homescreen the way YOU want!

And of course, it is wallpaper friendly!

Price- $1.99
    Download now: http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?...71&n=Simple-13

Simply put, if your looking for a simply designed, very responsive, and totally customizable today theme, this is for you. *Limited time offer*
    For the first 100 downloads, I will create a custom wallpaper for you. Select the "support" option, and you will have your wallpaper within 24 hours!

HOME SCREEN HOT KEYS:
    Hide all but bottom row- X
    Show bottom row and weather icons- D
    Hide weather icons-Y
    Hide all icons on screen-K

Features:
    Customizable Homescreen via hotkeys
    Animated 'Crackberry" lockscreen
    Very fast and responsive
    Original icons makes it easier for you to easily find things
    Custom battery meter, signal meter, focus icon underlay
    Transparent menus
    Wallpaper friendly
    Maximum allowed calender entries on homescreen

Minimum Requirements:
    Supported model

Display Dimensions
    360x480
    Operating System
    5.0 Non-Touch
    03-29-10 07:59 PM
    Wow... I can not believe this theme is considered "Premium". Anything that uses RIMs default icons is not worthy of being called "Premium". I wish you all of the luck as a budding theme designer. I have done a few myself. They can be a challenge...but... Re-arranging icons on the front screen in Theme Builder is not....eh, forget it...
    03-30-10 03:32 AM
    Wow... I can not believe this theme is considered "Premium". Anything that uses RIMs default icons is not worthy of being called "Premium". I wish you all of the luck as a budding theme designer. I have done a few myself. They can be a challenge...but... Re-arranging icons on the front screen in Theme Builder is not....eh, forget it...
    Hey there alb-

Glad you have your opinion. But before you go bashing other people's work, you might want to get your facts straight.

The homescreen an the lockscreen for this theme were created in COMPOSER. Not themebuilder. You cannot create hotkeys and custom animations with themebuilder. Nearly every aspect of this theme was customized including, the battery meters, the signal meters, and that new message indicators. It was not simply "rearranged in theme builder". Obviously, you have not used themebuilder enough to know this or you wouldnt have made those ignorant comments. Alot more time than you realise went into creating this theme and making it perfect. The largest complaint from users of other themes that ive recieved is that when you change out the icons, it makes it harder to find things. So, ive found its best just to leave them alone.

Again, thanks for sharing your opinion with everyone, but you may want to at least ask a few questions before you share your ignorant comments with everyone.
    03-30-10 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD