I love this theme as well as your other themes! I was bummed when I found its for OS 5.0 Im with Verizon and still holding off for the official release of 5.0 Any chance you will be making a 4.7 version?
    02-19-10 06:17 PM
    Sweet theme!

Here's a screen shot for ya...

02-19-10 09:12 PM
    I love this theme as well as your other themes! I was bummed when I found its for OS 5.0 Im with Verizon and still holding off for the official release of 5.0 Any chance you will be making a 4.7 version?
    No I won't be making a 4.7 version. The os 5.0 availble is worthy to be coined 'official". You're wasting time waiting for verizon to declare something official. When rim releases and OS they don't release it and name it "beta". That's something we CB people do. They release it thinking its going to fix the ? model. Upgrade already.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 09:09 AM
    No I won't be making a 4.7 version. The os 5.0 availble is worthy to be coined 'official". You're wasting time waiting for verizon to declare something official. When rim releases and OS they don't release it and name it "beta". That's something we CB people do. They release it thinking its going to fix the ? model. Upgrade already.

Jfree, I can attest to this. I was holding off just like you but just couldn't any longer. I took the plunge about little over a week and couldn't be more pleased. Not only am I a newbee, I'm not tech savvy. If you go the last few pages of dannie's Serenity thread and just follow the sequence of instructions that dollface so graciously provided me, you should have no problem. Trust me, it will be worthwhile.

02-20-10 10:07 AM
    Another EXCELLENT theme! Bravo. I can't decide which of yours is my fav, so I rotate them every few days. I dunno how youi feel about it, but do you have a paypal donation link, or something like that?

Excellent job! I love this theme so much. It is hard to pick a favorite of yours, but I am leaning towards this one. Thank you for sharing it for free.

loving this theme!
    Can you guys post a link to your wallpapers? I love them.
    02-20-10 11:19 AM
    Jfree, I can attest to this. I was holding off just like you but just couldn't any longer. I took the plunge about little over a week and couldn't be more pleased. Not only am I a newbee, I'm not tech savvy. If you go the last few pages of dannie's Serenity thread and just follow the sequence of instructions that dollface so graciously provided me, you should have no problem. Trust me, it will be worthwhile.

I will give it a try. I cant wait any longer.
    02-20-10 02:17 PM

I took your advice and made the upgrade. Everything went smooth!! This theme is flawless!!
    02-20-10 04:51 PM
    Do you have a downloadable to PC version? I don't have browser functionality with my phone package. Would like to load this with desktop manager. [email protected]
    02-20-10 07:02 PM
    Do you have a downloadable to PC version? I don't have browser functionality with my phone package. Would like to load this with desktop manager. [email protected]
    Sorry I dont..

can you try using wifi?
    02-20-10 07:11 PM
    this theme will not work on an 8320, it is only for the high resolution phones that are on OS5, the 8900, 9700 and the 9630.
    02-21-10 10:02 AM
    Congrats dannieloco, Crackberry's Feb 22nd Theme of the Week Winner! Well deserved honor my friend. Thanks again for providing premium quality themes for Free!

02-22-10 01:20 PM
    MAC-DADDY IS A CONTEST WINNER! Thanks to crackberry.com for the recognition! Read More..
    02-22-10 02:25 PM
    MAC-DADDY IS A CONTEST WINNER! Thanks to crackberry.com for the recognition! Read More..
    Yay. Congrats!
    02-22-10 06:35 PM
    No love for the storm 2? what gives?
    02-22-10 06:59 PM
    nice!!!!!!!!
    02-28-10 07:12 PM
    nice mac background
    02-28-10 10:25 PM
    I like the big icons, very cool indeed...
    03-02-10 04:36 PM
    Thanks SD, glad u like it!..

And don't u hate spammers?? Ugh..

03-02-10 04:38 PM
    Thanks SD, glad u like it!..

And don't u hate spammers?? Ugh..
    I do, he's gone now though....
    03-02-10 04:41 PM
    Sweet. That was fast... !!!! Lol. Thanks for moderating!

03-02-10 04:43 PM
    Danniel, not sure if this was mentioned before or would fall under personal preference but would it be possible to incorporate the zoom-in/out transitions that you get on app screen into the homescreen? I happen to like the zoom effect better than the slide. Thanks either way.

03-02-10 04:54 PM
    ahhh that looks great. your themes are always so good!
    03-02-10 06:01 PM
    Stunning Theme.. Any chance for us 4.7 OS?
    03-02-10 06:16 PM
    amazing theme! my boyfriend will love this!
    03-02-10 06:53 PM
    Stunning Theme.. Any chance for us 4.7 OS?
    Im sorry but now that Official OS5.0 is out for this phone model, I will not be supporting OS4.7

Ps. New Hotkeys were added to this theme. Check the first post for the OTA links and changelog.
    03-03-10 05:34 AM
123 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD