Here are a couple of screenshots Doug. One is messages (e-mail) and the other SMS/MMS. Both have new, unopened messages. I did not go into the messages folder. I've tried separating my SMS/MMS out of my messages inbox as well. Is it possible that this is what is supposed to happen Doug? I may be off base here. Thanks for the help!
    That's bizarre. It should just work without you separating anything.
    It's working fine on my end but I have asked a couple of testers with the same phone to check and report back so I will get back to you when I hear anything.
    09-21-10 08:51 PM
    OK Doug, thanks!
    09-21-10 08:58 PM
    I just received a word with a screenshot attached showing the SMS/MMS working properly on another 9630 tester with OS 5 so this seems localized.
    If you have not already done so try the following:

1. Remove unused themes and applications to free up more memory
    2. Delete and reinstall the theme after you completed #1
    (Since the last installation did make an improvement you might as well try it one more time to see after freeing up some memory)
    09-21-10 10:49 PM
    Thanks Doug. Tried the above. Memory really isn't a problem for me but I did delete a theme leaving just a couple left on my device. I don't have a bunch of apps that I don't use so I think I'm good on memory. Unfortunately, still nothing. Hey though, I really really lilke the theme a lot and this does not take away from that! Please don't take any more of your time on this, it is not the end of the world for me! I plan to continue to use it!
    09-22-10 05:46 AM
    Thanks Doug. Tried the above. Memory really isn't a problem for me but I did delete a theme leaving just a couple left on my device. I don't have a bunch of apps that I don't use so I think I'm good on memory. Unfortunately, still nothing. Hey though, I really really lilke the theme a lot and this does not take away from that! Please don't take any more of your time on this, it is not the end of the world for me! I plan to continue to use it!
    Sorry I couldn't work it out. It's one of those things that are next to impossible to diagnose due to many variants that exist on different BBs.
    Another possible fix maybe an OS update (I've seen OSes do weird little things before) but I will leave that up to you.
    09-22-10 11:37 AM
    Yeah, I've updated from the 4.6 that my Tour came with to 5.0. I think I'll just leave well enough alone! ;-)
    Thanks again Doug. I'm perfectly happy with it as is. Sorry the issue couldn't be resolved but I am NOT unhappy with the theme at all. Great work!!
    09-22-10 07:34 PM
    That really is a head scratcher
    09-22-10 09:33 PM

Wallpapers available at BerryMobi.com

~
    09-22-10 09:35 PM
    It's OK Doug, really.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-10 09:36 PM
    OOOkkkkk *shrug*
    09-23-10 04:35 PM
    10-11-10 08:57 PM