Here is what I was using yesterday and today

We must have the same taste...im currently sporting the first pic of the cave on mine...found that on the thread you told me about earlier.
    09-10-09 07:46 AM

My current wallpaper. I really love this theme!!!!
    09-10-09 09:07 AM
    will there be anymore sales on these themes?

i was liking the glyde ... from what i can see... there is no video of the rotunda one... so i am not sure
    09-10-09 12:27 PM
    awesome... Thank you JD I wish I would have gone through the feed a little more before PM'ing you ... lol awesome theme
    09-10-09 01:33 PM
    Nice, I purchased the Glyde Tour 9630 edition, unfortunately i can't seem to get the beweather icon onto the screen/slot. Tried settings to no avail, any help would be much appreciated.
    Again Nice and Thanks.
    Kriepa
    09-10-09 06:00 PM
    Nice, I purchased the Glyde Tour 9630 edition, unfortunately i can't seem to get the beweather icon onto the screen/slot. Tried settings to no avail, any help would be much appreciated.
    Again Nice and Thanks.
    Kriepa
    The first icon on your list goes into the screen slot.

Now for my problem. My SMS Icon is gone and if I want to start a message I have to open up the message list, open up options and select Start a new message. It is kinda annoying. If I go back to either zen or verizon theme the sms icon is there. Any way to get it back?

Also, Weatherbug seems buggy for some reason on this, well not buggy but it won't switch from night to day and vice versa. I put Weatherbug in the first slot and it works fine, however it still showed it being night time all day. I had to move it out of the slot and back into it to get it to show the day time icon and had to move it again to get it to switch back to the night icon.

I do love the theme though. It is very clean.
    09-10-09 07:00 PM
    The first icon on your list goes into the screen slot.

Now for my problem. My SMS Icon is gone and if I want to start a message I have to open up the message list, open up options and select Start a new message. It is kinda annoying. If I go back to either zen or verizon theme the sms icon is there. Any way to get it back?

Also, Weatherbug seems buggy for some reason on this, well not buggy but it won't switch from night to day and vice versa. I put Weatherbug in the first slot and it works fine, however it still showed it being night time all day. I had to move it out of the slot and back into it to get it to show the day time icon and had to move it again to get it to switch back to the night icon.

I do love the theme though. It is very clean.
    To get you SMS/MMS icon go into your messages folder and hit the menu button and go to Options>General Options>SMS And Email Inboxes and put it at Seperate.
    09-10-09 07:20 PM
    Just got an email saying that the "Glyde" theme has an update!
    09-10-09 08:47 PM
    The new Momentum Fly-Out theme is awesome. I love the minimalist feel with the pizazz of the flyout. Nice job Max!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by JD_Berry; 09-10-09 at 09:02 PM.
    09-10-09 08:56 PM
    Haha....yeah, I just updated all of the versions and released "Momentum - Flyout"

For the updates:
    Glyde now has status text
    New graphics included (Alt, Caps, Num locks)
    Highlight bar to Hidden Today area updated

I think that's it...maybe some other tweaks.

But check out the video to the Flyout theme
    And we now have app names pop up! Thank you!

Thank you very much for the updated Glyde theme Max!! Very nice of you and very much appreciated!!
    09-10-09 09:14 PM
    WOW! Just bought the "Flyout" version and I am loving it big time!!
    1)thank you for devoting ur time to making themes for us
    2)thank you for listening to our feedbacks

alright let me stop kissing ur arse,lol
    09-10-09 09:21 PM
    To get you SMS/MMS icon go into your messages folder and hit the menu button and go to Options>General Options>SMS And Email Inboxes and put it at Seperate.
    Thanks JD. That did the trick. I figured it was something simple like that but was looking under the settings menu.

Max got to say I'm loving the themes. They are very well done, thanks for taking the time to do this.
    09-10-09 11:17 PM
    just wanted to show appreciation for these, probably will end up getting them all

once again thanks for the dedication and hard work you put into making us an amazing set of themes!!!
    09-11-09 12:05 AM
    The Glyde is awesome.. thanks for the update
    That flyout just may b bought too
    09-11-09 12:54 AM
    i was wondering if anyone of these themes work on the bold 9000

09-11-09 02:21 AM
    Wretched - I'm working on some bold versions....I'll post here if things work out

...and thanks for all the great comments/feedback everyone
    09-11-09 10:55 AM
    Your Momentum theme is AWESOME!! It is the best I have seen for the Tour. You are truly a creative individual.

Is it possible you can increase the font size for the Messages, SMS, and Calendar??

BTW, thanks for the update!

09-11-09 11:33 AM
    Your Momentum theme is AWESOME!! It is the best I have seen for the Tour. You are truly a creative individual.

Is it possible you can increase the font size for the Messages, SMS, and Calendar??

BTW, thanks for the update!

You can control the font size via Options-->Screen/Keyboard.
    Unless you mean in the Hidden Today section, in which case I would have to do that (and could if there was a big enough demand).
    09-11-09 11:36 AM
    By the way, keep an eye on the homepage. Might be featured there
    09-11-09 11:37 AM
    You can control the font size via Options-->Screen/Keyboard.
    Unless you mean in the Hidden Today section, in which case I would have to do that (and could if there was a big enough demand).
    Yes, I mean in the hidden today and calendar. I hope it becomes a demand. Then it would be PERFECT....

09-11-09 11:59 AM
    I'd love to see the fonts larger in the theme also. I try hard not to use cheater glasses unless I really have to.

09-11-09 12:42 PM
    what app do use to make the weather show up on the screen?
    09-11-09 01:29 PM
    what app do use to make the weather show up on the screen?
    That app is called BerryWeather. There are many weather apps out there that will do this.
    09-11-09 02:18 PM
429 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD