*Rotunda just updated to fix the navigation issue. Everyone who purchased should be able to upgrade for free
    09-07-09 10:36 AM
    Downloaded Glyde and like it a lot. Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 10:46 AM
    This is a really nice theme, but i seem to have a problem, my menu letters look messed up except for the highlighted text, need help

You can see a pic of what im talkin about in the attachments.

And one other question, how do you get that weather widget on the homescreen?
    Last edited by h.guerrier; 09-07-09 at 11:26 AM. Reason: added a pic
    09-07-09 11:03 AM
    Thanks skyboxer How's 5.0.0.191 on the Tour? I heard mixed things and shied away from it.

Friedriceballer - I have noticed the battery thing too....the theming program only allows for 10% intervals, and if you check Options --> Status, it is usually close (even though status goes by 5% intervals). So it's as close as RIM allows for the theme, although Quicklaunch is probably more accurate than RIM's estimate.

And anyone else with an 8900 have similar issues with the calendar and menu font?
    09-07-09 11:05 AM
    Glyde is a great theme! Excellent work!! Is it possible the font size on the hidden Calendar and Messages can be increased a bit??

09-07-09 12:35 PM
    How's is this theme? Is it worth the money??? What kind of problems are people having????

09-07-09 12:54 PM
    I just noticed in the glyde theme changes color with it gets low on battery power. cool
    09-07-09 01:54 PM
    would love the font to be bigger on the menu screen too.
    09-07-09 03:03 PM
    This is a really nice theme, but i seem to have a problem, my menu letters look messed up except for the highlighted text, need help

You can see a pic of what im talkin about in the attachments.
    Looks like trimax84 fixed that with the most recent release of v1.2

And one other question, how do you get that weather widget on the homescreen?
    Put your weather app (i.e. BerryWeather, WeatherEye, BBWeather, etc.) in the first slot (very top left) of your 'secondary' homescreen.
    09-07-09 03:59 PM
    Thanks skyboxer How's 5.0.0.191 on the Tour? I heard mixed things and shied away from it.
    I have had very few problems with .191. I don't see myself going back to 4.7.1 ever again. Ill hang with this until a release 5.0 comes out.

09-07-09 04:01 PM
    I downloaded the theme but it's not in my theme list. Can anyone tell me the theme name as it appears in the applications list? I wanna see if it ever went through.
    09-07-09 04:28 PM
    Just downloaded it OTA. Looks great. Seems to work "out of the box" with a battery pull. I will customize it and see what happens....Thanks
    09-07-09 05:14 PM
    This theme looks perfect for what I need.

$4.00 is a steal too!
    09-07-09 05:18 PM
    SourD - please make sure you selected the correct version (model). If you have the Tour, and selected the Tour version, it should just show up in Options-->Themes.

The menu problem should be resolved with the new 1.2 update to the 8900 models.

h.guerrier - I'm sporting BerryWeather in the top icon there. A free alternative would be BBWeather.

Skyboxer...you make me want to put .191 on my Tour....hmm...
    09-07-09 06:33 PM
    Will the new update include displaying weather for Weather Bug. I'm Using the free version of WeatherBug and it does not display high and low temps. It would be great if it could display this like the you tube demo of yours, thanks.

SourD - please make sure you selected the correct version (model). If you have the Tour, and selected the Tour version, it should just show up in Options-->Themes.

The menu problem should be resolved with the new 1.2 update to the 8900 models.

h.guerrier - I'm sporting BerryWeather in the top icon there. A free alternative would be BBWeather.

Skyboxer...you make me want to put .191 on my Tour....hmm...
    09-07-09 09:47 PM
    Another vote for the app names being displayed on the home screen. All of the folders look the same and its impossible to tell which folder you have chosen unless you open it :-(

Glyde is an excellent theme, much more wallpaper friendly than the other. Getting the apps where you want them on the home screen is a bit tricky but once its set up its awesome.

09-08-09 04:25 AM
    the theme looks sweet stock with the grey style icons but adding my 3rd party icons into the mix with color kinda makes it look wierd.
    09-08-09 10:16 AM
    Max-----love the Glyde theme!! Do you know when the 1.2 update will be available?? This theme will be perfectly sweet when the folder/app names are included when you are on the main screen...is there anyway to make it so the upper left hand corner isn't darkened? Just have the date and time etc. without having that corner darkened? Either way the theme rocks!!Thanks for a great theme Max!!
    Last edited by empgert; 09-08-09 at 05:49 PM.
    09-08-09 04:42 PM
    Hope u didn't forget about us

09-09-09 08:50 AM
    Haha....I didn't forget!
    I'm working on a new theme to add to the series. Still in early stages though. Also, my job is very demanding (and I'm on call tonight so time is super limited). Hopefully by the weekend.

As for the upper left darkened corner, that's built into the theme and the battery meter plays into it (anyone else notice that?) so that won't change.
    09-09-09 10:53 AM
    GLYDE:
    I indeed did notice the color change as battery level went with charge. For some reason when I posted I thought the color was there all the time. Forgot that it was on the charger when I was playing with it the night before.

Everything seems great on this theme. As a few others mentioned, the app name would be nice if it did show when on an icon.

As for me, the intitial setup this really bothered me. Now that I got things where I want and QL set up. I am very comfortable with the operation of the glyde theme.
    Last edited by Dr.Boost; 09-10-09 at 08:55 AM. Reason: EDIT: Mistake
    09-09-09 02:20 PM
    Where did you get the amazing Lightning Strike wallpaper?!?
    09-09-09 08:24 PM
    No problem Max.

The glyde theme is so slick!

JD...mind posting this also? I'm sure JAYkBee has it but dont want to go through a goose chase through 800o+ pages searching for it

09-09-09 09:13 PM
    JD...mind posting this also? I'm sure JAYkBee has it but dont want to go through a goose chase through 800o+ pages searching for it

09-10-09 07:08 AM
    Here is what I was using yesterday and today

09-10-09 07:10 AM
429 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD