i just started getting that same sms bar after 1_2 manny hybrid

love the glyde, thinking of buying them all to play around with

thanks for great work trimax
    01-19-10 09:10 PM
    Thanks Rub
    Might as well get them all Especially since the 50% off ends today!
    (But even if you don't get them all....flyout has been pretty popular too)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 09:57 AM
    Hey Rigden......there might be the option to change the folder to a "media" looking one (I think I built one in....). Select a folder, click the menu button, and go to Edit Folder. Then click the image of the folder and see if there is one at the end of the list they give you.

What OS are you running?
    Im on 5.0.0.411 should their be a slight lag? would uninstalling and reinstalling help it. ALso sorry for late response.
    02-07-10 12:03 AM
    No probably. And the more complex the theme, then there may or may not be a slight delay.
    5.0 handles the more advanced themes better than 4.7. Uninstalling/reinstalling may help, it wouldn't hurt.

02-13-10 05:08 PM
    I've been using a modified version of the Shifter theme and it's been working GREAT for me. So much so, that I figured I'd give it away.

Simple, smooth, stylish......enjoy:

Max's Modified Shifter Theme
    (it will likely ask to overwrite your current "Shifter" theme if you have it installed)
    02-27-10 03:20 PM
    Hey Rigden......there might be the option to change the folder to a "media" looking one (I think I built one in....). Select a folder, click the menu button, and go to Edit Folder. Then click the image of the folder and see if there is one at the end of the list they give you.

What OS are you running?
    Just picked the Glyde theme. Liking it so far after I finally got the icons where I wanted them! I dont have a media folder either. Tried to rename to no avail. I see one in the You Tube video for Glyde? Ill try a reinstall?
    03-31-10 05:36 PM
    It should be available if you click on a folder and choose "Edit."

04-03-10 07:35 PM
    Don't see that particular icon but on the reinstall I did get a pic folder and video folder so its all good. Enjoying the theme Thanks for your hard work.
    04-04-10 05:11 PM
    Strange, but glad it worked out

04-06-10 07:19 PM
    Hey trimax you have anything new in the works????
    Cant wait til your next theme series.
    04-07-10 01:15 AM
    Hey trimax you have anything new in the works????
    Cant wait til your next theme series.
    I know I am ready too. He is a very busy guy. Give him some time and he will drop another one.

04-07-10 05:26 AM
    Bought shifter... My media folder is empty....

04-07-10 08:33 PM
    I'd love to do another theme, and I'm overdue too! This whole training to be a surgeon thing is taking its toll on my free time.
    Anyone have some good/versatile/fresh icons to use in a theme? That's usually the hardest part.

As for an empty media folder, you can just move the stuff in there with berry button-->move to folder --> media.

04-07-10 09:40 PM
    Ok did that, but its just a regular folder.. There's no custom icon for media?

And I can't seem to get quicklaunch to launch by the shortcut. Any idea why?

04-07-10 10:31 PM
    Hmm....there should be a custom icon. Are you running OS 5.0 or 4.7?
    And changing the theme shouldn't effect being able to launch a shortcut. Maybe if you're running a hybrid? If you still think it's the theme, an uninstall/reboot/reinstall usually helps.

Last edited by trimax84; 04-10-10 at 09:19 AM.
    04-08-10 08:31 AM
    Os 5.0, not the official though. Its the leaked 591... I'm using your modified shifter..

04-08-10 08:39 AM
    I'd think ud have that icon then.
    My 5.0 installs (even hybrids) have all had that option.
    Anyone else with missing the icon?

04-10-10 09:21 AM
    This is what my media folder icon looks like on a 5.0 based OS:

04-10-10 09:29 AM
    Reinstalled again. No media folder. I can create one, but its still just a regular folder...
    04-10-10 11:33 AM
    Sounds too strange.....when you click "Add Folder," you then scroll all the way left and click on the normal folder, correct? It then shows a bunch of folders that you can choose for the image.
    If none of this works, maybe it's one of those weird flukes :/

(I just checked, I didn't have the option of selecting the media icon for the folder.....maybe your media folder is hidden? Try Show All)
    Last edited by trimax84; 04-11-10 at 01:21 AM.
    04-11-10 01:19 AM
    Max...just saw that a modified shifter was free and available? Where have I been? The link provided doesnt work. No biggie if you took it off but wanted to let you know. Thanks!
    04-11-10 05:04 AM
    Tried everything to no avail... Any chance I can get a copy of Glyde and give that a try?
    04-12-10 11:30 AM
    Very sharp looking.......super smooth
    04-12-10 12:13 PM
    Well I had to stop using this theme.. Its a shame cause I really liked it. After repeated attempts I have no media folder.. Without a real media folder there is no option the "explore", which I need. I can create my own folder, but the explore feature will not be there...
    04-12-10 07:46 PM
    You can explore your files by clicking the "Files" icon (looks like a filing cabinet).
    Links are working again.

04-17-10 08:39 AM
429 ... 15161718
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD