Nope.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

01-11-10 11:57 PM
    Ok I just bought Glyde for the 8900 and I LOVE IT!!!
    Side Note: Next time could you add a customized Media Folder like the one in OS 5(just a folder with a play button on it, to distinguish it self from the other folders)

One other thing is that on the home screen(the page with the sliding dock) there is a slight noticeable lag when sliding through the list of apps. When using rotunda(free) there was no lag and ran much smoother through the wheel. So how can i fix that?

THanks
    Last edited by rigden33; 01-14-10 at 08:54 PM.
    01-13-10 09:59 PM
    Hey Rigden......there might be the option to change the folder to a "media" looking one (I think I built one in....). Select a folder, click the menu button, and go to Edit Folder. Then click the image of the folder and see if there is one at the end of the list they give you.

What OS are you running?
    01-16-10 08:15 PM
    Hey Trimax are any of these good for the 5.0 OS? I sure miss that Flyout.
    01-17-10 12:25 AM
    Yup, they should all work for 5.0.
    I'm running Shifter on the .419/.421 hybrid of 5.0, so they even work on hybrids.
    01-17-10 09:38 AM
    Ok on the small icons updating, Al3azim is who has that fix. **** of a nice guy, PM him, I bet he would share his findings.
    01-17-10 11:05 AM
    I wanted to know is there an issue or an update regarding the SMS message on the today screen being old or not current. On my today screen it shows 5 SMS message dated 12/23. I would like to know is there some type of fix that will display my SMS messages on the today screen as current messages? Thanx
    01-17-10 11:22 AM
    I wanted to know is there an issue or an update regarding the SMS message on the today screen being old or not current. On my today screen it shows 5 SMS message dated 12/23. I would like to know is there some type of fix that will display my SMS messages on the today screen as current messages? Thanx
    I don't think a preview of my sms msgs even show up on the homescreen MMS messages do though....kinda weird.

I know a similar issue has come up in the past with old emails displaying but not new ones. I think those people fixed it with uninstalls/reboot/reinstalls, and maybe some battery pulls....? I don't know if a specific fix, per se.
    01-17-10 11:34 AM
    Did you use a 3rd party app (beyond 160, quicklaunch, etc.) to send those text messages?

If so, that is why they still appear. Your two options are to delete them on your device or upgrade to one of the 5.0 leaked OS's, as they no longer display SMS info on the today screen.
    01-17-10 11:35 AM
    Ok on the small icons updating, Al3azim is who has that fix. **** of a nice guy, PM him, I bet he would share his findings.
    I'll look into this....what theme of his did you notice this fixed on?
    01-17-10 11:44 AM
    Short sale!
    (not in the real estate sense of the term though)

50% off.
    Get er done.

Momentum - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

01-17-10 11:48 AM
    I'll look into this....what theme of his did you notice this fixed on?
    Simple X

10char
    01-17-10 12:28 PM
    Yup, they should all work for 5.0.
    I'm running Shifter on the .419/.421 hybrid of 5.0, so they even work on hybrids.
    Interesting. Have you looked at Flyout on 5.0? I have had 3 hybrids and it hasn't worked correctly on any of them. The flyout button is not there and nor does anything show in the upper left corner. The only thing that seems to be working is the transitions.
    01-17-10 01:14 PM
    trimax

thanks for the reply, will help alot
    01-17-10 02:03 PM
    Interesting. Have you looked at Flyout on 5.0? I have had 3 hybrids and it hasn't worked correctly on any of them. The flyout button is not there and nor does anything show in the upper left corner. The only thing that seems to be working is the transitions.
    I just ran the Flyout version I have on my phone and it scrolls like it should and looks like it should. And I'm guessing you grabbed the right version (2.x, since 1.x didn't have the screen transitions).
    Maybe try resetting the theme defaults? Or uninstalling/rebooting/reinstalling?
    Anyone else having an issue?

Probably doesn't matter, but I'm running the "1 2 Many" .419/.421 hybrid.
    01-17-10 02:38 PM
    I'm running the same hybrid (.419/.421) and I Have the issue in the SMS window with Glyde (as posted earlier) and the little button in the lower right corner never shows up. Everything still works as designed though.
    01-17-10 02:56 PM
    (new page so I'll repost......)

Short sale!
    (not in the real estate sense of the term though)

50% off.
    Get er done.

Momentum - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    01-17-10 03:20 PM
    I just ran the Flyout version I have on my phone and it scrolls like it should and looks like it should. And I'm guessing you grabbed the right version (2.x, since 1.x didn't have the screen transitions).
    Maybe try resetting the theme defaults? Or uninstalling/rebooting/reinstalling?
    Anyone else having an issue?

Probably doesn't matter, but I'm running the "1 2 Many" .419/.421 hybrid.
    I unistalled it, rebooted, and reinstalled and then rebooted again. Now it works correctly. Awesome!

I'm also running the same hybrid as you. I would also like to say that I still like your themes the best. I had to go awhile without being able to use Flyout and was disappointed, but now happy to see that I can use your themes once again. Thanks for all your hard work and help Trimax.
    01-17-10 04:25 PM
    Hey! Glad that worked for you!
    And what do you think of this hybrid? I get a memory leak (but I have on every other install since the official 4.7). Maybe it's my Google Voice or Facebook....idk? Otherwise I'm loving it

01-18-10 09:30 AM
    Hey! Glad that worked for you!
    And what do you think of this hybrid? I get a memory leak (but I have on every other install since the official 4.7). Maybe it's my Google Voice or Facebook....idk? Otherwise I'm loving it

Funny that you bring that up because I just noticed yesterday that I had a memory leak. I don't have Google Voice on my BB, but I do have the Facebook app. I have had memory leaks on everything since 4.7 as well. It would be nice to never have to do a battery pull ever again.

I do agree, all in all it's by far the best hybrid yet. If they keep taking the time to make them I'll be sure to use them.
    01-18-10 04:11 PM
    How do u get the weather profiles icon? I have the flyout theme.....
    01-18-10 04:27 PM
    How do u get the weather profiles icon? I have the flyout theme.....
    Well that depends if you have a weather app that even has a weather icon. Try BerryWeather (BeWeather) which I think is even on sale right now. IMHO, it's worth the money. Put it in the first slot and then go back to the home screen and you should see it.
    Last edited by Tour Up From the Floor Up; 01-18-10 at 06:06 PM.
    01-18-10 06:03 PM
    Yeah, I use BerryWeather (the paid version, but the free version that came out recently is nice too). I used to recommend people to BBWeather at tateu.net for a good free alternative, but I think the free BeWeather is better now.

And TourUp....maybe theyre all just leaky Do you get the weird banner in SMS messages?
    01-18-10 06:57 PM
    Yeah, I use BerryWeather (the paid version, but the free version that came out recently is nice too). I used to recommend people to BBWeather at tateu.net for a good free alternative, but I think the free BeWeather is better now.

And TourUp....maybe theyre all just leaky Do you get the weird banner in SMS messages?

The image says it all. To be honest I've given up looking for what's causing the leak and I think there could possibly be several factors to the leak(s), but what do I know?

Last edited by Tour Up From the Floor Up; 01-19-10 at 05:12 AM.
    01-19-10 04:52 AM
    Yep, that's what I'm talking about.....cosmetic, I know, but still irritating.

And now that 5.0.0.419 is officially out for the Tour, I recommend everyone grab it and install it! Momentum prefers OS 5.0
    01-19-10 08:16 AM
429 ... 1415161718
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD