I am glad you guys are liking it.. as for Updates, yes they are free... but for the QL version, it will have to be a separate theme since not everyone wants it.. but I will offer it to people that purchase the original version before I released the QL version free of charge so you can take advantage of the special. The QL verison should be done by Friday!!

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    10-21-09 12:15 AM
    Looking forward to the QL version!
    10-21-09 07:34 AM
    sweet cant wait to try it
    10-21-09 10:46 PM
    Update: Ok the QuickLaunch Version is out!!

Updated all Version (Standard, Precision, Standard (QuickLaunch), Precision (QuickLaunch) to v1.01

1. Updated the Background to offwhite and the text to a darker shade of grey
    2. Updated the TitleBar text to a smaller font

For those who purchased before Oct 21 and wanted the QuickLaunch Version - Please forward me your Email Order Confirmation and I will get an OTA link setup for you to it.

My email is [email protected] (Please Subject it as: UPDATE TO QUICKLAUNCH - TOUR)

Cheers

John
    10-22-09 01:41 AM
    Just received my Quickluanch update from John and first impression is .
    I like the change in BBM as now you can see what your are typing, and also Im diggin the unique interface... just cant decide which icons to use
    10-22-09 02:13 AM
    Very nice theme JC...downloading now...
    10-22-09 07:43 AM
    Update: Ok the QuickLaunch Version is out!!

Updated all Version (Standard, Precision, Standard (QuickLaunch), Precision (QuickLaunch) to v1.01

1. Updated the Background to offwhite and the text to a darker shade of grey
    2. Updated the TitleBar text to a smaller font

For those who purchased before Oct 21 and wanted the QuickLaunch Version - Please forward me your Email Order Confirmation and I will get an OTA link setup for you to it.

My email is [email protected] (Please Subject it as: UPDATE TO QUICKLAUNCH - TOUR)

Cheers

John
    Just forwarded email confirmation to you....
    10-22-09 08:58 AM
    JC, been a few hrs & havent received a email link...have you received my conformation email i sent earlier?
    Last edited by YaBoiD; 10-22-09 at 12:01 PM.
    10-22-09 11:54 AM
    JC, been a few hrs & havent received a email link...have you received my conformation email i sent earlier?
    Sorry dude, email been sent, I am in LA (West Coast - PST) and this isnt my dayjob.. I am on break right now and just got OTA setup for ya.

Cheers

John
    10-22-09 01:50 PM
    Just received the OTA for the QL version! Thanks JC, theme is on point....
    10-22-09 02:40 PM
    does every version have the change to the BBM text or just the quicklaunch versions...i'm just wondering b/c i'm about to purchase one
    10-22-09 03:05 PM
    any ideas why crackberry app store wont let me put the quicklaunch version in my cart? but it will let me put the one without it in...

Edit: i just went ahead and got the non quicktime version b/c it wouldnt let me put the quicklaunch in my cart...now i'm just waiting for my email
    Last edited by p0fell0w; 10-22-09 at 04:09 PM.
    10-22-09 03:55 PM
    any ideas why crackberry app store wont let me put the quicklaunch version in my cart? but it will let me put the one without it in...

Edit: i just went ahead and got the non quicktime version b/c it wouldnt let me put the quicklaunch in my cart...now i'm just waiting for my email

Sorry for the late response, I was at lunch at work, anyhow yes all the version has the updates to it =) I hope you enjoy the theme like so many others

Cheers

John
    10-22-09 04:30 PM
    This theme creator is on point. Great work. Excellant communication. I brought the Metalic Precision - Tour (Special $2.99 - limited time) what a deal. And don't mention updates with what you want. Thanks a bunch!
    10-24-09 05:22 PM
    This theme creator is on point. Great work. Excellant communication. I brought the Metalic Precision - Tour (Special $2.99 - limited time) what a deal. And don't mention updates with what you want. Thanks a bunch!
    Anytime!! Enjoy the theme.. as I am working on another theme right now thats really dear to me.

John
    10-26-09 04:55 PM
    I won this theme from crackberry last week, and I picked the metallic icons and its sooosoooooo laggy that I can't even use it. 15-20 seconds to go to and from icon screen. I'm running 5.0.0.230. I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this. I wish I would have picked the precision icons, because on the video it said it was a smaller size.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 08:14 PM
    I won this theme from crackberry last week, and I picked the metallic icons and its sooosoooooo laggy that I can't even use it. 15-20 seconds to go to and from icon screen. I'm running 5.0.0.230. I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this. I wish I would have picked the precision icons, because on the video it said it was a smaller size.

I can give you the precision one if you like but no one have any issues really.. have you done a full 45 seconds battery pull on your phone after the install??

Cheers

John
    10-26-09 10:06 PM
    Yeah, I've done a few battery pulls since friday. Its up to you. I'm not trying to get something for free, but if I can get a theme that works on my device, I'd be grateful.
    -kev

Last edited by SofaKingKev; 10-27-09 at 12:19 AM.
    10-26-09 11:00 PM
    Not on the CB theme store anymore?
    11-19-09 11:22 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD