Looking for the basic/stock them thats comes with the tour but with today installed and a weatherslot or a spot for weatherberry. Anyone know where I can find this or if its even been made?
    03-07-10 03:48 AM
    03-07-10 03:52 AM
    Do you know it there is one with just today added and not a weatherslot because i used Berryweather and it just sits on your homescreen anyways.
    03-07-10 03:56 AM
    anyone know anything?
    03-07-10 10:59 AM
    I believe if you update to a version of OS 5 (officially from carriers other than verizon), you can get a Today theme as part of the OS.
    03-07-10 11:02 AM
    Why don't you just google tour zen theme with today and stop being lazy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 11:04 AM
    Why don't you just google tour zen theme with today and stop being lazy

Why dont you just not reply if u dont have anything to say?
    03-07-10 12:05 PM
    Why don't you stop replying to this thread so I don't get emails about your inability to search the forums or the internet.. Oh no actually I'll just unsubscribe to it as I won't have to wait for **** to freeze over.. Once again stop being lazy and posting pointless threads.. Some people actually need help

03-07-10 12:11 PM
    Why don't you stop replying to this thread so I don't get emails about your inability to search the forums or the internet.. Oh no actually I'll just unsubscribe to it as I won't have to wait for **** to freeze over.. Once again stop being lazy and posting pointless threads.. Some people actually need help

People like you are why this website is going to crap, don't comment if u don't have anything to say. Man I heard about how rude ppl on crackberry were, but I guess I had to see it for myself. Oh and jerkoff you're in the theme forum, if you wanna help ppl go into the OS forum, or the regular forum for your Blackberry model. I didn't tell you to subscribe anyways.
    03-07-10 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD