I use the theme in the link (http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/si...y-free-292339/) and I had to replace my 9630 Tour due to hardware failure and now I cant seem to download it again. It just times out. can anyone tell me where I can get this OTA or download it. Thanks
    10-11-10 05:12 PM
    ya i took those OTAs down a long time ago. i told the guy i did it. i guess he never put em elsewhere...sorry man
    10-12-10 07:09 AM
    ya i took those OTAs down a long time ago. i told the guy i did it. i guess he never put em elsewhere...sorry man
    Do you (or anyone) know where I might find a similar one. (Free)
    10-12-10 07:17 AM
    There are a ton I've seen over the months. You just need to start searching through the pages of threads in this section. I can't remember the names of them... you can search for "simple" or "today+" etc in this section too. it might come up with similar stuff
    10-12-10 07:25 AM
    There are a ton I've seen over the months. You just need to start searching through the pages of threads in this section. I can't remember the names of them... you can search for "simple" or "today+" etc in this section too. it might come up with similar stuff
    So far no luck, but still looking. I also pm'd the origonal poster of it hopfulluy he can send it to me. thanks for the response.
    10-12-10 10:51 AM
    Cool. If i remember right, he may have gone Android (which i can't wait to do soon either). So don't get your hopes up on getting a reply..

Good luck though
    10-12-10 10:59 AM
    Cool. If i remember right, he may have gone Android (which i can't wait to do soon either). So don't get your hopes up on getting a reply..

Good luck though
    ok, well I looked for a while today and didnt find anything like it (must have missed it if its there) I may just try my hand at making one ! Thanks for all the help.
    10-12-10 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD