OTA Download - Enjoy!

I spent many hours on this, I hope you appreciate my work.
    Last edited by andyriot; 08-27-09 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Released Theme
    08-24-09 10:05 AM
    Can't see anything...
    08-24-09 10:22 AM
    Any chance of skinning the header on the home screen? The default Precision icons don't really flow all that well with the OSX (or iPhone) icons. Also, I totally agree with the BBM icon needing a change. The BT icon is fine in my opinion and the theme overall looks pretty nice. Also, having the text next to the weather icon is a nice plus. I'm assuming it's selectable and shows the text when hovered over, but having the text all the time (like in the "Priority" theme elsewhere on here) is actually really nice.
    Last edited by cryogenic; 08-24-09 at 10:35 AM.
    08-24-09 10:31 AM
    Any chance of skinning the header on the home screen? The default Precision icons don't really flow all that well with the OSX (or iPhone) icons. Also, I totally agree with the BBM icon needing a change. The BT icon is fine in my opinion and the theme overall looks pretty nice. Also, having the text next to the weather icon is a nice plus. I'm assuming it's selectable and shows the text when hovered over, but having the text all the time (like in the "Priority" theme elsewhere on here) is actually really nice.

That's precisely what I was going to say....notification bar looks better when skinned in my opinion....
    08-24-09 11:18 AM
    looks cool, i agree with what everyone else said above, also i was wondering what the notification icons look like? like, when you get a sms or email etc etc on the banner?
    08-24-09 12:14 PM
    Looks great! I have been looking for a OSX theme that uses all of the OSX icons. For BT, use the one from the Bluetooth File Exchange program on mac. Is this up for a download anywhere?
    08-24-09 12:35 PM
    Looks good. Skin the header and change the BBM icon. Other than that you are good.
    08-24-09 12:53 PM
    Alright well seems no one likes the header, haha. I've been back and forth with myself on what to do with it but I guess this means go for it. I will have a new preview later when I get off work!

What to use for BBM?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 01:56 PM
    I don't use Apple stuff except for my iPod, but the theme looks good IMO!
    08-24-09 02:01 PM
    I would suggest using the ichat bubble for messenger and using a different icon for the sms/mms...maybe the iPhoto icon or better yet, you could use the preview icon for sms/mms.....
    08-24-09 02:09 PM
    I like it so far too, and would be willing to be considered for a tester. I agree about the header needing a skin.

One thing I like about this over some of the other themes is the icons make more sense. Keep it up! (also, don't forget to put a link to donate for Paypal, I think it would warrant a donation for something that looks this well for us Mac users
    08-24-09 02:43 PM
    Can't wait for this one
    08-24-09 05:34 PM
    Nice looking theme! Will the header be transparent?
    08-24-09 05:35 PM
    looks great.
    08-24-09 05:37 PM
    what about Adium's icon (or similar) for BBM? I dunno if you'd get in trouble with them for using it, but it's a thought. Either way, I'd be more than happy to give it a run-through once you get one put together you feel like distributing.
    08-24-09 07:48 PM
    I am a Mac user as well. I think this would make a great Tour theme. Count me in if it's completed!
    08-24-09 10:00 PM
    heres a new theme ive been working on a bit, as i am a huge apple fan. i know there are other osx lepoard themes out there but most of them cost money, and arent exactly what i want anyways. so here is my creation so far...
    DAMN YOU ANDY!!! EVerytime I finally get my icons arranged just the way I want them with one of your other themes you bring another one out that I want to try.... Keep up the good work.
    08-24-09 10:13 PM
    Andy, this looks great! I like the way it's all laid out, I might even like it more than the iTour theme. It's got lots of promise.

What about using the iChat icon for BBM, and the Migration Assistant icon for SMS/MMS? The "finder to finder" icon was always pretty cool looking, but more than likely too large to look as sharp as needed, huh?
    08-24-09 10:17 PM
    i like it, can i test for you?
    08-24-09 10:19 PM
    awesome need any testers?
    bbm - pin:30BEF766

08-25-09 02:13 AM
    (08/25/09)
    after a good ammount of response, i now have a new teaser image for all of you!
    - skinned homescreen banner to replicate leopard as much as possible
    - replaced bbm icon with adium icon as suggested (good idea)

@ALL thanks so much for the kind words! it really provides encouragement to keep going!
    Last edited by andyriot; 08-25-09 at 04:32 PM.
    08-25-09 12:11 PM
    Looks good. Let me test it for you.
    08-25-09 12:59 PM
    Love the improvements, I have RedZappers 3G for the Tour right now, but have a feeling I will be using this full time once it drops.
    08-25-09 08:13 PM
    I want to test it too!
    08-25-09 08:16 PM
    Looks awesome!

08-26-09 06:44 AM
95 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD