I downloaded and am mostly successfully using the iTour theme (thanks, andyriot). I have the iTour theme without the banner, with the hidden today plus weather icon.

Every once in a while (not always), when I rollover the SMS icon and see a preview of an SMS message it stays there, on the home screen, even after being deleted in the SMS and the main messages folder. I have to use the quickpull app and reset the device to get it to go away.

Is this a bug? Can it be fixed? Is anyone else having this problem?
    09-19-09 08:09 PM
    I had this problem and it drives me nuts. From what I can tell, it's a bug with Plazmic, not Blackberry.

There are tons of random posts about this throughout crackberry... Do some google searches and you'll find a lot on it.

There is one work around, but it's kind of a pain. You'll have to search through the posts to find it, I can't remember the exact steps. I think after you read it, click the blackberry button, then click "mark as unread", then open it again, and then delete. Something like that, sorry...

I loaded the 5.0 os and now have threaded sms's, so it's not an issue for me anymore.
    09-20-09 12:01 AM
    Although this didn't work for me, other people said it did work.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/to...roblem-295668/
    09-20-09 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD