BUY NOW - in the CrackBerry store

08-13-09 10:17 AM
    Got this theme at 75 percent off for a limited time for the CrackBerry community. Just follow the link above the poster and read how to get the discount in the theme overview.
    08-13-09 06:52 PM
    Just bought this theme and there's a couple issues that pretty seriously need to be addressed:

1. There is a white line in the header on top of the screen for certain pages such as if you're in the browser, BBM, or the options menu. Also, these headings are way to big at the top of the page. My name in BBM or the Options heading doesn't need to be like size 12 font.

2. In the messages and SMS folders, the dates are really messed up and are too big for the space the date is in. It only shows like half of the date.

3. The lag on the main home screen with the trackball is REALLY bad.

Other than that the theme is really tight, just think that for a paid theme it could look a little cleaner/function a little better. Graphics and icons are cool.
    08-13-09 07:28 PM
    Just downloaded it..love it..great job

Like jmk12 addressed the lag on the homescreen is pretty bad

oh, and thanx for the coupon!!
    08-13-09 07:46 PM
    I REALLY like this theme! I got in on the coupon. For 75% off and paid a whopping $1.50 for this awesome theme.

Nice graphics

No lag on the home screen for me!

Can't relate to the complaint of the date being too big in the SMS folder. I use Empower SMS viewer and there is no issue

Dates are slightly too large in the message folder. Would like to see a fix for that.

Kudos to the developer. This is my favorite theme for the Tour so far! :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 07:55 PM
    Thanks for the feedback everyone, all of your points have been taken into consideration for the next update.
    08-14-09 03:44 AM
    If you are experiencing lag, make sure that you perform a proper battery pull as this helps most of the time...

Take battery out of phone while phone is still on and unplugged, wait atleast 30 seconds, put battery back in and turn phone back on.
    08-14-09 07:39 AM
    I also got this theme on special for $1.50, but had to delete it due to the lag. Very nice looking, but probably the laggiest theme I have ever purchased. Oh well...I'm only out a buck and a half.
    08-14-09 11:03 AM
    I also got this theme on special for $1.50, but had to delete it due to the lag. Very nice looking, but probably the laggiest theme I have ever purchased. Oh well...I'm only out a buck and a half.
    Hello Sir, sorry to hear you were experiencing lag with this theme. As you can see with the costumer above, many people have great results with this theme. I'm also sorry we weren't able to find a remedy for you. I have went ahead and refunded your purchase.
    08-15-09 05:14 AM
    Hello Sir, sorry to hear you were experiencing lag with this theme. As you can see with the costumer above, many people have great results with this theme. I'm also sorry we weren't able to find a remedy for you. I have went ahead and refunded your purchase.
    That is what you call customer support!!
    08-15-09 05:21 AM
    Got mine using the 75% off. Really like it - it is my favorite theme so far. Have two suggestions:
    1. Need more contrast in action sub screens for the selected item- for instance in the "Delete item" screen I have a hard time determining whether Delete or Cancel is selected.
    2. Why have a dedicated Applications List button on the home screen? Seems redundant to what is already on the phone in the BB button. If it has to be a dedicated button, maybe making it an Application Switcher would be nice.

Very nice work. Thanks.
    08-19-09 07:28 AM
    Are u done improving this theme?

09-23-09 09:42 PM
    I recommend centering the time in the box at the right upper corner. Looks a bit off, too much to the right

09-23-09 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD