I added this one to my collection. Looks great. Any chance in adding "transitions" to it?
    12-29-09 05:44 PM
    Andy, on the itour precision theme...is there anyway to keep the stock background on the application screen when changing to a new wallpaper? When I change my front wallpaper it is also being used on the apps screen and I want it to keep as the blue/black default behind all the app icons.
    02-01-10 10:10 AM
    Totally love the hidden today with banner theme(with the blackberry icons)! Would love it more without the weather icon. Is that possible? I would try to do it myself but my lap top just crashed (literally from 5 ft up)!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-10 06:46 PM
    I know this is a really stupid question..

But i really love this theme and want it on my blackberry.. But it downloads as a JAD which wont go onto the DM..

How am i able to get this onto my blackberry curve 8900.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
    Lee
    02-14-10 12:13 PM
    I know this is a really stupid question..

But i really love this theme and want it on my blackberry.. But it downloads as a JAD which wont go onto the DM..

How am i able to get this onto my blackberry curve 8900.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
    Lee
    You need to download via your BB browser. In other words, type in this page's URL onto your Blackberry Browser and then click on the OTA link.
    02-14-10 12:37 PM
    What is the weather app pictured here?
    02-14-10 11:27 PM
    I love the app. Icons are done very nicely and everything works. Any chance you can add a shortcut to quick launch? That would make this the bees knees. If not thanks anyway still a good theme.

02-15-10 12:24 AM
    After spending lots of time searching themes and always thinking: "I really like this one, but wish it was just a little different" I decided to do my own. Theme builders provide a huge benefit to the masses by sharing what they've done for other's to enjoy. But if you're still searching for the theme that's just right, try creating your own. It's fun. Thanks to andyriot and redzapper for the inspiration.

where can I find this theme?is it for the tour 4.7? Please and thanks a bunch
    03-26-10 06:51 PM
    Go into the Tour 9630 Themes Forum (where you are right now looking at this thread!) and Search This Forum by the top for Foppa. Check to search for thread titles only.

Foppa now has about a dozen threads featuring 16 different themes, and they're all popular & great.

03-28-10 04:19 AM
    After spending lots of time searching themes and always thinking: "I really like this one, but wish it was just a little different" I decided to do my own. Theme builders provide a huge benefit to the masses by sharing what they've done for other's to enjoy. But if you're still searching for the theme that's just right, try creating your own. It's fun. Thanks to andyriot and redzapper for the inspiration.

Ok, maybe I am asking the wrong question: the Theme in the picture above what FOPPA # is it I can search for it yes! But it would help if I knew what FOPPA# is it FOPPA-21 or FOPPA-1 I m going through most of the FOPPA theme section but don't know what I am looking for...what is the name/number of the theme? any help?? I could ask FOPPA but I am sure he will wanna know which # I am looking for! thanks
    03-28-10 10:21 AM
    Go into the Tour 9630 Themes Forum (where you are right now looking at this thread!) and Search This Forum by the top for Foppa. Check to search for thread titles only.

Foppa now has about a dozen threads featuring 16 different themes, and they're all popular & great.

Thanks for your reply...it's helps but I dont know the name or number of the theme that I am searching for knowing that small piece of info would help!! The theme in my response it the theme I am searching for!! Do you know the #/name of the theme within my response?? Thanks
    03-28-10 10:25 AM
    Where can I download the one that illustrate showed under Foppa_21? I like this one better.
    Same one I am looking for!!
    03-28-10 10:27 AM
    Thanks for your reply...it's helps but I dont know the name or number of the theme that I am searching for knowing that small piece of info would help!! The theme in my response it the theme I am searching for!! Do you know the #/name of the theme within my response?? Thanks
    I don't know which Foppa # that is, or whether it was even ever released.

2 solutions for you:
    1. Send Foppa_21 a PM asking about this. He's a great guy and I'm sure he'll get back to you.
    2. Go through those Foppa threads. You only need to look at the 1st post in each thread. But scroll through the WHOLE 1st post. By the way, you're looking for a version of what Foppa calls Custom Icons. Sometimes he'll have a Precision and Custom icon version for the same theme. They'll be named, for example: Foppa80 & Foppa80C.
    And if you like this, you'll probably find a few others you like too! His themes are great!

Last edited by elite1; 03-28-10 at 07:46 PM.
    03-28-10 07:42 PM
    I don't know which Foppa # that is, or whether it was even ever released.

2 solutions for you:
    1. Send Foppa_21 a PM asking about this. He's a great guy and I'm sure he'll get back to you.
    2. Go through those Foppa threads. You only need to look at the 1st post in each thread. But scroll through the WHOLE 1st post. By the way, you're looking for a version of what Foppa calls Custom Icons. Sometimes he'll have a Precision and Custom icon version for the same theme. They'll be named, for example: Foppa80 & Foppa80C.
    And if you like this, you'll probably find a few others you like too! His themes are great!

I did send Foppa a msg; waiting on him now! Thanks
    03-28-10 08:39 PM
    Nice theme!
    04-17-10 07:59 PM
    These OTA links aren't working for me...does anyone know of an alternate download site? This is my favorite theme!
    06-11-10 09:22 AM
    Will the iTour Themes work on the 9650 without any problems?

I use the precision bannerless and hope it will transfer over ok......
    06-21-10 08:53 AM
    OTA' links not working
    06-21-10 08:58 AM
    This looks really nice, but the links don't seem to be working. Are they available still?
    06-22-10 10:29 AM
    This was my favourite theme but after repairing my phone I now lost it since I didn't back it up

Anyone have a link to it? Willing to pay
    06-22-10 03:46 PM
    Would love to get this Theme but the links still do not work...any chance for an update??
    09-25-10 10:25 AM
196 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD