Can't decide if you like a simple, clean look for wallpapers, one with a fixed L-dock or one with a scrolling dock - here's one with all three

Has three home screens, activated by the three white buttons on the bottom dock (light blue for focus, darker blue for active screen, white for inactive, non-focused screen)

Spacebar for QuickLaunch in all three screens

Screenshots below - when you load, background is blank on purpose

I'm using Wallpaper Shifter (available for free from crackberry store) to nice effect with this theme

Screen1: top banner - left side (date) highlight is a placeholder - doesn't launch anything; right side (alerts) launches messages

bottom banner - left: status text - if you scroll over this, it shows the text from app 1 from your apps screen (meant for weather app);
    middle: buttons to activate three screens, speaker for profiles, bluetooth for connections
    right: signal meter for browser

Screen 2: fixed L-dock - left to right: weather (app1), googlemaps, pandora, music, pictures, opera -> going up: options, contacts, bbm
    Top banner: left is calendar (hidden today), right is messages
    Bottom banner: remains the same

Screen 3: scrolling bottom dock (apps 1 to 12) and top and bottom banners same as screen 2

OTA for 4.7

OTA for 5.0

MANY THANKS TO HellKatzX for providing hosting services
    Last edited by docminkim; 01-19-10 at 11:11 AM.
    01-15-10 08:14 AM
    Seems interesting. Since getting the Tour, I have really taken to L-themes. I know folks like their wallpaper showing but having those few extra icons on the home screen just appeals to me. I guess the question - how much memory use or lag does providing all of these options in one theme create? I'm also not sure I want to give up my wallpaper even if blocked by icons!!!!
    01-15-10 09:15 AM
    I'm going to try theme out. They look good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 09:17 AM
    Seems interesting. Since getting the Tour, I have really taken to L-themes. I know folks like their wallpaper showing but having those few extra icons on the home screen just appeals to me. I guess the question - how much memory use or lag does providing all of these options in one theme create? I'm also not sure I want to give up my wallpaper even if blocked by icons!!!!
    On my tour with the 5.419 (hybrid), no significant lag

As it stands now (without custom menus, call screens, etc.), the file size (on OTA download) is 860kB
    01-15-10 09:29 AM
    For those who would consider using this - would you prefer your wallpaper to carry through all three screens?
    01-15-10 12:46 PM
    Final version posted
    01-19-10 09:26 AM
    any screen shots???
    01-19-10 10:42 AM
    sounds good but would love to see come screenies
    01-19-10 10:46 AM
    screen shots now posted in original post

FYI, I'm running a .419 hybrid and have had no signif lag with this theme after letting it settle in but I would imagine that on 4.7, it might be laggy. Please let me know if you have lag on your Tour.
    01-19-10 11:16 AM
    Please reply to my PM when you get a chance! Thanks!
    01-19-10 05:29 PM
    Can you use precision icons?
    01-31-10 09:32 PM
    I just downloaded... And it lags quite a bit for me. I prefer the homescreen with the scroll bar at the bottom.

If possible... I'd like a version with just that screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 01:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD