I have a 9630 Tour and it's very well behaved; but I've installed a theme from either crackberry or themes4bb called Red and Black (I believe) and I cannot delete it. It will not show up in Applications, Themes, All Files, My Files, etc. Any of the places I've looked for it on the phone. Under Themes I can see it, use it - it's flawless- but when I go to the section to let you activate or delete it the 'delete' portion is inactive. Also, as I said, 'Applications' doesn't show it along side all my other themes.
    Wow, Phone-deni.
    If any of you clever blackberry peeps have any suggestions that would be much appreciated.
    04-16-10 12:55 PM
    what OS are you running on your tour? if you're on 5.0 check go to options, applications and click on third party apps. you can delete it there
    04-16-10 01:49 PM
    If its giving you trouble on your phone just plug your phone in to your computer and delete it in Desktop Manager.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-10 04:32 PM
    Hi, thank you. I've tried both suggestions and the theme literally does not show up in applications or when I've gone through Desktop Manager to delete. It's strange, all the other ones do, just not the troublesome theme.
    My OS is 5.0
    04-17-10 12:15 PM
    Try installing the Themebuilder 5.0 app on your desktop (via blackberry.com) open appp hten connect tour and there is a feature to "manage themes on phone" you should be able to see and delete it from there.. as this is what happens when I load a theme from themebuilder to try, I can't delete or see it in app list but I can delete it from themebuilder. It's worth a try!
    04-17-10 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD