I just want a theme is exactly like the precision zen theme but that has a percent for the battery meter and in the middle of the screen a bigger than normal icon for a weather app. (Weather bug) I have a tour running on 4.7
    Please PIN message me if they can do this. PIN: 30F0ADD5

Thanks
    -ricky

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 10:36 PM
    Can anybody help me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 11:51 PM
    The bigger weather icon that you are seeing/have seen, is from a paid application called BerryWeather 2.0.
    12-05-09 12:55 AM
    Hey, I'm Jimmy C and I PM'd you last night about your request. Everything I was able to find about resizing home screen icons was how to make them smaller. The problem with doing this with icons that update is, well they tend not to update.

I am assuming this is the same if I could enlarge them. I don't know how to create a custom home page with a larger icon. With that, here is what I was able to come up with using the standard icon size.

Precision Zen With Weather 01

Precision Zen With Weather 02

I have attached zip files that have files to install via desktop manager or jad files to install via media app. I have also included links to the .thm files as well. Hopefully this will help you out in getting started building your own themes.

Precision Zen Weather 01
    Precision Zen Weather 02

The battery % file includes both images used for the battery icons in these themes.
    12-05-09 05:49 PM
    The new version of Berryweather allows you to put weather on the homescreen. The theme stays the same and you can use whatever wallpaper you like, but you can add weather to the homescreen without the need for a specific weather slot. Pretty neat. It's a paid app though.
    12-05-09 06:15 PM
    The new version of Berryweather allows you to put weather on the homescreen. The theme stays the same and you can use whatever wallpaper you like, but you can add weather to the homescreen without the need for a specific weather slot. Pretty neat. It's a paid app though.
    ya i know. that is why i wanted this theme
    12-05-09 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD