I've ported my Hybrid theme for the Storm over the the Tour

It's a bit of a mix of looks from diffiferent phones, iPhone-esque icons, Android meters and dock, HTC clock, nothing particularly fancy or over complicated, maintaining a similar layout to the default theme. Had to come up with a name so decided to go with Hybrid.

If you would like to make a Donation for the work carried out on this theme you can use the following link:

***OTA Download Here***

All icons you see on screen are customizable, the bottom 6 are the first 6 on your app screen, the top two are slots 7 and 8. Ideal for WeatherBug or similar. When any of the bottom 6 icons are in focus the dock is shown, when out of focus the dock hides itself.

The theme does not include any wallpaper. This is to reduce the size of the theme as well as the memory footprint.

Last edited by Zachriel; 08-13-09 at 05:55 PM.
    08-13-09 04:38 PM
    Awesome theme
    08-13-09 05:21 PM
    Superbad Zachriel!!

Awesome job.
    08-13-09 05:31 PM
    Theme does not show up in themes list on phone. Anyone else notice this?
    08-13-09 09:31 PM
    Theme does not show up in themes list on phone. Anyone else notice this?
    It works GREAT for me. It showed right up. Did you delete anything before you downloaded the Theme ?? Try doing a Battery Pull and see if its there. Also check in Advanced Settings -> Applications and see if its there. If not Try Re-Downloading it
    08-13-09 09:34 PM
    Yea mine showed up too. Looks really nice on the tour. Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 09:40 PM
    This is gorgeous - thanks!
    08-13-09 10:02 PM
    I LOVE this theme, it is one of my favorites!
    Last edited by BBNewbie21; 08-13-09 at 10:19 PM.
    08-13-09 10:17 PM
    I love this theme...is there a way you can make a today theme. And also maybe put the indicator stroke you have on the menu page on the front page too. Great theme though.
    08-14-09 01:10 AM
    Loving this man one one of my favs. Think u can throw calander in there at all.

08-14-09 03:01 AM
    Thanks for all the positive feedback

I primarily make themes for the storm but ported a version of Hybrid Pro over to the 8900 as an exclusive for BlackBerryRocks. With the Plazmic patch ANY 8900 theme can just be exported to the Tour with out any additional work which is what I did here. So unfortunately there won't be any changes or additions to theme at the moment.

Cheers
    08-14-09 04:42 AM
    sweet!! very nice looking theme. thank you.
    08-14-09 06:34 AM
    any more screenshots?
    08-14-09 08:00 AM
    Great theme, question however. It seems to mess with my font size. Most of the text is the right size, but when I go to the BB Menu via the button the font size is larger than it should be, any text selected (via mouseover) is the correct size with everything else being larger.

Is this by design?? Can it be disabled so the text is the same size?
    08-14-09 10:08 AM
    Great theme, question however. It seems to mess with my font size. Most of the text is the right size, but when I go to the BB Menu via the button the font size is larger than it should be, any text selected (via mouseover) is the correct size with everything else being larger.

Is this by design?? Can it be disabled so the text is the same size?
    Sorry I don't own a Tour so am not entirely sure what you mean. Could you past a screen capture?

Apart from the icons and signal/battery meter, all the fonts etc on the apps screen are the default Plazmic so in theory should be the same as the default theme.
    08-14-09 10:11 AM
    ooo nice thanks for the post. downloading now.
    08-14-09 10:56 AM

I primarily make themes for the storm but ported a version of Hybrid Pro over to the 8900 as an exclusive for BlackBerryRocks. With the Plazmic patch ANY 8900 theme can just be exported to the Tour with out any additional work which is what I did here. So unfortunately there won't be any changes or additions to theme at the moment.

Cheers
    understandable about not making changes. Thanks alot for this theme..i love it. This is my primary one right now.
    08-14-09 02:38 PM
    That is a real nice looking theme! Awesome job!
    08-14-09 02:59 PM
    How can I move the 7 and 8 icons? Every time that I'm on them and I hit the "BB" button it just brings up the app page.
    08-14-09 05:38 PM
    How can I move the 7 and 8 icons? Every time that I'm on them and I hit the "BB" button it just brings up the app page.
    On the "app page", move to an icon that you want to move, push the "BB" button and select "Move". Then move it to the desired postion and click.
    08-14-09 06:02 PM
    Great job on the theme man. Beautiful.

08-14-09 07:49 PM
    Wow. This theme is great!! I love that I can see my wallpaper even on the apps screen. A real winner!!

08-14-09 07:58 PM

Cheers
    You must make more... The Dark Side commands it...
    08-14-09 09:31 PM
    This is awesome thanks a bunch!
    08-15-09 12:52 AM
    fantastic work
    08-15-09 01:24 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD