If there is anyone willing to make this theme It would mean a lot to us comic fans! I have an idea of how it should look. But if there is anyone else with any input, please add. The Icons should be the character with the sms/mms or the bbm title next to them. Also if the Icons can have a black background and whatever charactor you choose to you use like the hulk, make the lettering green like him. If you use captain america, use red white and blue. If Iron man, red and yellow. But still keeping the black background at the same time. The display screen should have a dark background so the Icons look somewhat transparent. Try a red and black theme(just like marvel). The signal bar and battery bar should be red and the clock(BIG) should all be like a digital white color. You can leave them on the top. Oh and please, when creating the icons. Dont let the text message show if you hover on the sms/mms icon. I hate that due to the fact that girls are always wanting to see my phone (Dont want them to see something they shouldnt). But, if anyone has some other ideas...this is the spot to share them. Let me know if anyone is up for the challenge?
    10-26-09 09:02 PM
    I'd also love to have a theme like this, but I'd like to add Storm to the character list, along with maybe one or two more X-Men (Gambit or Phoenix would be great).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 10:00 PM
    i down for whatever comes out
    10-26-09 11:53 PM
    Lets hope somebody can make one...
    10-27-09 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD