I have a hidden today theme that I love but the today items that appear on rollover do not update (e.g., expired appointments are not removed) unless I change the theme and then change it back. Is anyone else having this problem. I have tried to search but didn't find this. Is this a theme problem or an OS problem?

Thanks.
    09-03-09 09:19 AM
    did you do a battery pull after installed the theme?
    09-03-09 09:23 AM
    I have also seen this as well. I think it's related to the specific theme, because the one I am currently using doesn't have that problem.
    09-03-09 09:24 AM
    I have also seen this as well. I think it's related to the specific theme, because the one I am currently using doesn't have that problem.
    I actually think it is plazmic related. I notice if you enter a calendar appointment and then modify it, it will not change. There is of course the plazmic issue with sent sms messages showing up if you send using a 3rd party app.
    09-03-09 10:31 AM
    Thanks for the comments. I've done a number of battery-pulls to try to correct htis to no avail. I have another hidden today that does the same thing. If there is a theme that anyone has that doesn't do this could you tell me which one it is? Thanks.
    09-03-09 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD