When I attempt to make back to back calls, the tour (and my curve) take a few seconds to reset so I can make a new call. Is there a way to fix that?

Does anyone know of a theme I can use on my Tour that will show me on the main screen what appointments I have coming up? I had one on my curve, but not the tour. I believe it was called the today screen.

My reception is so patchy where it wasnt with my curve. Any ideas?
    11-02-09 01:40 PM
    you can try e-mobile today. its a great app that i have on my phone. also there is a iberry blocks or apple berry theme (can't remember which but i have both) that you can buy from crackberry and set them up to show your appointments. i dont have either them set up that way because i have e-mobile today and it shows appts, emails, sms, etc on it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 01:47 PM
    Does anyone know of a theme I can use on my Tour that will show me on the main screen what appointments I have coming up? I had one on my curve, but not the tour. I believe it was called the today screen.
    What OS are you running? I currently have 5.0.0.230 installed and if you are on the home screen and hit the BB twice then go to options, you will see "Set homescreen layout" and you can change it to today from there.

I can not remember if it was an option on OS 4.x
    11-02-09 05:56 PM
    I have version 4.7.1.40. I tried to do the wireless update but it says nothing is available. Im with Verizon. Maybe they are slow with the update. Does anyone know where to get an early update?
    11-02-09 08:36 PM
    What OS are you running? I currently have 5.0.0.230 installed and if you are on the home screen and hit the BB twice then go to options, you will see "Set homescreen layout" and you can change it to today from there.

I can not remember if it was an option on OS 4.x
    interesting...i didn't know that...goes to show that i'm still a bb grasshopper in training lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 06:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD