UPDATE: I added a slightly different version that opens SMS/MMS instead of Quicklaunch for those who don't have QL. Just scroll down to the second OTA link. Nothing else has changed yet.

OK folks, I posted earlier thinking I was going to try and make a theme just to suit my needs. I realized like a few others that some others might like it too since its a slight deviation from the typical theme but there are a few more like it.

It has no icons on the homescreen except your application icon which used the application order. Simply slide your weather app into the first position on the apps screen and you're set. It has a specific set of buttons that suited what I needed. Since alot of us have QuickLaunch, it is on there to eliminate the need for a bunch of scrolling. It has a file size of 548.4 Kb so it's not all that big.

NOTE: If you do not have QuickLaunch, you will need to purchase it as this does not install it for you. It is simply a button to open the program once it is installed. ( Buy it, trust me, it's worth it or it is to me anyway.)

Screen shots ( from Theme Builder not my phone, I was too lazy to do screen shots off the phone right now lol):

and finally the OTA Link: OTA

Suprise Alternate version with SMS-MMS button isntead of Quicklaunch: OTA

DON'T FORGET TO DO A BATTERY PULL!!!

if anyone wants the files for Download so they can install via Desktop manager please PM me with an email address and they will be sent as soon as I can get them to you.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.
    Last edited by gmkahuna; 10-05-09 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Added new version!
    10-04-09 05:59 PM
    Nice work..
    10-04-09 08:15 PM
    Looks good!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 08:25 PM
    this looks real nice im going to dl it right now,i like themes that are wallpaper friendly,will post back if any issues,nice work on the icons,looks clean,great job.
    10-04-09 08:42 PM
    Thanks for the compliments folks!

If you guys download this and find any issues, let me know and I will address them as promptly as possible.
    10-04-09 09:10 PM
    outstanding job i just dl ur theme it looks amazing,it flows real nice to,and as i said real clean to,thanks again.
    10-04-09 09:15 PM
    Nice looking theme
    10-04-09 09:52 PM
    I wish it was a customizable dock.

10-05-09 12:17 AM
    The only problem with making it customizable is that the icons for each of those applications will show instead of the buttons. ....BUT.... If you'll tell me what you want on the buttons, It's not hard to make another svg and lay it in there for another version. Just tell me what you want on there and I will do it as soon as I can get a chance.
    Last edited by gmkahuna; 10-05-09 at 06:34 AM.
    10-05-09 06:15 AM
    Bump since I added a version....
    10-05-09 07:38 PM
    This theme is not for me, as I prefer to be able to a lot of things from the home screen. However this is one of the sharpest themes I have seen. I'm kind of a sucker for maroon anyway. Good job!

10-06-09 04:09 AM
    Thank you sky, I realize it was not going to suit everyone's taste but the compliment is definitely appreciated. I was actually doing the opposite of what you like so I fully understand your desire for a theme.

Everybody - If anyone has any ideas for something they'd like, let me know and I'll give it a try.
    10-06-09 06:11 AM
    Just want to say thank you for your help and for the addition of the SMS/MMS version.

I can tell all of you that not only is this probably the crispest theme I have ever had on a Blackberry, but also that gmkahuna is by far the most helpful member I have encountered.

Great work, and thank you again.
    10-06-09 07:03 AM
    Thanks p-man, glad ya like it...
    10-06-09 07:07 PM
    beautiful theme

thank you
    10-08-09 12:23 PM
    Awesome theme. I'm DLing it now! Thank you.
    03-02-10 09:06 PM
    Hi this looks great! Do you have a version for OS 5.0 with the SMS shortcut?

thanks
    03-03-10 02:59 PM
    This was actually the very first theme I made and published. I will try to get it ported to 5.0 soon but time is a luxury that seems to be fleeting of late.

Glad you guys like it.
    03-06-10 10:26 AM
    Another vote for a 5.0 version with sms shortcut!
    03-06-10 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD